question

If Chromatica leaks, Would you?

Diamond Fart

If Chromatica leaks, would you? *Poll added*  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Would you listen to the leak?

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, ElektrikUniCorn said:

Tbh I will try not to listen if it is low quality (I doubt i can resist :laughga:)

if it leaks in HQ, then I will listen. I’m one of her oldest and biggest fan, so listening to the album prior to its release won’t let me not stream it later. Plus, I already preorder the album. 

And I am happy that it didn’t leak yet. 

Me too in a weird way, I used to crave albums leaks ahead of time, and now it just seems cruel (If it's the actual final album rip) and I'm so happy it didn't leak yet!

Anyways I'm not saint and I do hope that if something leaks it's some unreleased/demos so we get something out of it rather than just sabotage the hype

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO. I didn't wait four years to do this. For me It ruins the whole feeling of listening to the songs knowing that the album is out and feel that kind of hype :heart:

Battle 4 Ur Life

Defi NOT. it’s too close. I trust no b* unless a good ladygaga.com official digital album or itunes and physical.

I don’t need it to leak tbh.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Kitana

i could sing along every song by the time it hits spotify :enigma:

You will learn respect!

JudasMonster

I would only listen to either Alice or Babylon. But considering how much I wait for Babylon, how excited I am about it and how it’s closing the album I think I’d leave it until friday, and choose Alice

alsemanche

If the leak had already come over a week before official release i would but the album is coming in 4 days so meh I'd rather wait for the official version 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

gabeoz

We’re already so close to release, I told myself if it does leak I’d just listen to the first 2 tracks (Chromatica I and Alice) :bradley: I don’t feel bad considering I already bought the signed chromatica copy 

Archived