💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Superjersh reacts to electric chapel

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Dramatica

It was a solid song on Born This Way ngl, almost deserved to be a single

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Kapi09

It is my fav reaction-channel on YT right now. :ally:
I like him even better then aJayII :poot:

PS
I really like that every time he stops the video, he skip back 5 sec to not miss anything :vegas:

My name isn't Alice

Cello

Love his reviews, very detailed and I like that he dissects the lyrics to understand the song.

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Head Empty

I do wonder how he gets to these seemingly random tracks. Don't get me wrong I love the songs, but how has he reacted to Electric Chapel, Highway Unicorn and Americano, but not TEOG, GUY, Venus or Applause :rip:

Helxig
4 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I do wonder how he gets to these seemingly random tracks. Don't get me wrong I love the songs, but how has he reacted to Electric Chapel, Highway Unicorn and Americano, but not TEOG, GUY, Venus or Applause :rip:

A combination of fan requests and the fact he's working his way through Born This Way!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Kapi09
7 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Maybe he has heard it and does not want to lie to viewers :poot:
Like... TEOG and Applause were a radio smash (for a short peroid of time, but they were)

My name isn't Alice

Dramatica
8 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Lady GayGay's fans request those songs, and since he's such a nice (and honest) person, he keeps doing those (doing track reviews, not doing fans :hor:)

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

ARTGOD
7 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

He started by reacting to some of her hits, but one day he randomly reacted to Bloody Mary and people asked him to react to all Born This Way songs, so he’s being doing that.

He’ll probably finish with TEOG and BTW, and then move on to another album.

MonsterPaws
10 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

He's working on BTW right now (he even made a poll asking viewers what they prefer most answered BTW reactions first).

• 2 weeks later...
HermesGr

I m deeply emotional connected with this song n it’s production .First day first time of listening, on Marry the night, Bloody Mary, Electric chapel and Black Jesus I was doomed in a deep dark world. Omg what an Era.. 🖤🖤🖤 

Archived