celeb

Doja Cat apologizes, goes on IG Live

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimmo

People make mistakes and change, I don’t see why she should be the exception... live and learn Doja :vegas:

Hottie Detector

gagaschickens

Yes, what she did was bad. But people let so many things pass just like that, so I would hope they let this pass too. Though she must learn from her mistakes, and if she keeps on making them she must be cancelled for good.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Taylucifer

That doesn't really seem like an apology, kinda seems more like an explanation trying to be an apology:interestinga:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Dominic

These PR apologies are always a cut and paste job. Personally, I wish celebs would stop writing apologetic essays every time they do something wrong, it just reinforces cancel culture and sets the expectation that they aren't humans who make mistakes. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Versace

At this rate Twitter will cancel itself. Like enough with the witch hunts, make your own judgement and if you feel an artist does not deserve your support then don't support them. Like us humans are creatures prone to poor judgement and multiple mistakes and if you dig deep enough you'll find dirt on everyone, no matter how wide you think your moral compass is. Literally, everyday someone has to get cancelled. Give it a rest and let people make mistakes and learn from them. 

Itsbrenda
28 minutes ago, HasBeyn said:

Didnt she call Beyonce a monkey basically...

When? 

6 minutes ago, Versace said:

At this rate Twitter will cancel itself. Like enough with the witch hunts, make your own judgement and if you feel an artist does not deserve your support then don't support them. Like us humans are creatures prone to poor judgement and multiple mistakes and if you dig deep enough you'll find dirt on everyone, no matter how wide you think your moral compass is. Literally, everyday someone has to get cancelled. Give it a rest and let people make mistakes and learn from them. 

I HATE CANCEL CULTURE.
It doesn't give the room to improvise. Literally everyone has 'toxic' tendencies. Everyone should be cancelled. World isn't idealistic.

codymonster
39 minutes ago, Kromatica said:

you have no impact wym 

Lol, she’s currently #2 on the Hot 100, so :huntyga:

Ikvs

Go queen. I hate this cancel ****, literally EVERY artist is cancelled over on Twitter lmao. Maybe people have to realize that singers are people too and are not perfect.

LadariousGarage

YASSSSSSS

The fact people believed RANDOM posts from forums and reddit threads alleging she is a racist, with the only evidense a short clip from a chat forum where she doesn't say anything racist is scary

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Archived