💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Another Doja Cat “video” resurfaces

Delusional

Featured Posts

Delusional

people are saying that this is more evidence that she hates her black side, but I personally think this is a stretch now 

thoughts?

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

I get that it might be a stretch, but why is "video" in quotation marks.

It's definitely a video...

:enigma:

Delusional
Just now, Leo said:

I get that it might be a stretch, but why is "video" in quotation marks.

It's definitely a video...

:enigma:

Video as in another piece of evidence for the racist exposé of doja:ladyhaha:  

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

jprince99x

Am I crazy or does she look like kris jenner

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

TortureMeOnReplay

Any reason to hate on her huh? Doja does a lot of dumb sh!t and I'm definitely not a fan, but people really are stretching at this point. A lot of people hate their hair for how difficult it is to maintain and work with. She's not hating on her race in this or the last piece of "evidence".

jprince99x

Also, what’s wrong with not liking everything about your hair/body? Everyone has something they’d like to change about themselves, this is not a new concept.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, justhislife said:

Any reason to hate on her huh? Doja does a lot of dumb sh!t and I'm definitely not a fan, but people really are stretching at this point. A lot of people hate their hair for how difficult it is to maintain and work with. She's not hating on her race in this or the last piece of "evidence".

The song was super problematic—I didn't get it at first as I thought she was trying to reclaim a slur—and some of her comments were problematic (although she's Black, so I don't get slamming her for using the n-word because she has the right to use slurs about her own background..I do think the criticism is warranted for her doing that in incel type chat rooms with racists).

But..I'm with you in that at this point it's overkill. She's been trending for three days. People have already kicked her down to the ground and her career will be damaged by this and she apologized....there doesn't need to be "more". Frankly, I worry that Doja might harm herself if social media doesn't let up. People on twitter are literally telling her to kill herself, and it's awful and abusive.

Helxig

Okay OUCH! I defended her for the other comments at first but this is a big YIKES! :wtfga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Gagi

Can y’all leave that poor black woman alone? She’s NOT a racist and never was one, if everything she has a strange kind of humor she doesn’t hurt nobody with.

People are ridiculous 

Archived