danbekim

Featured Posts

Prostitute Barbie

Iā€™ll miss the original one but Iā€™ll get used to the released versionĀ 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DpHitch1992

Super excited for this song. I honestly thinkĀ its gonna be the haus labs instrumental with animal noises added to the begining.

Also i find it funny in this video her reaction changes when the higher pitch starts playing. Its like she notices the dj is playing more than they should and tells the fans to look at the make up lolĀ 

Ā 

MiQuenDroid
1 minute ago, DpHitch1992 said:

Super excited for this song. I honestly thinkĀ its gonna be the haus labs instrumental with animal noises added to the begining.

Also i find it funny in this video her reaction changes when the higher pitch starts playing. Its like she notices the dj is playing more than they should and tells the fans to look at the make up lolĀ 

Ā 

Oh my god yes...:giveup:

All I ever wanted was love...

not Chromatica
1 hour ago, JohnWayne said:

I swear I had the same thought cause the leaked snippet doesnā€˜t have a hard beat like the Haus Labs Edit IĀ hope we are wrong, iā€™d be sadĀ seriously the quality of this song is in the production of the Instrumental

The leaked snippet is confirmed to be an older demo.

RAMROD
7 hours ago, danbekim said:

a remix and the real song doesn't have the hauslabs instrumental?Ā :bradley:

@antpats2Ā 

Ā 

Thoughts?

Ā 

So you both want toĀ start a war?!! Is that what you want?!!

1nx1sN8.gif?w=372&h=209

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Putang Ina Mo

It's an interludeimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA_UrihXmLzq3hJzMn8pH

my username says it all šŸ‡µšŸ‡­

MarryTheDay

You can only hear the real babylon song Ā when you buy the bundle with ā€˜babylonā€™ palette :billie:Ā 

Anderson123

When we got the ScheiƟe mugler remix I used to think that it was such a great song that there was no way the final product would be better. Well it did turn out to be way better and remains my favorite. Babylon might have a few changes but I still feel like it's going to be a banger.

Ā 

Lunakween
7 hours ago, oslo said:

Ā IĀ can already picture myself walkIng like a fashion baby on theĀ runway of my miserable existenceĀ :lolly:

ME

AyaKara

In the 30s snippet we have, if you listen closely, you can hear the 'babi-babi-babi-babi' in the background. So, I believe that it is indeed the Haus Labs instrumental with some funky guitars added on top.

I cannot wait for this song. I'm as hyped for it as I was from the Sex Dreams and Government Hooker previews we got back in the day :giveup:

4 minutes ago, AyaKara said:

I cannot wait for this song. I'm as hyped for it as I was from the Sex Dreams and Government Hooker previews we got back in the day :giveup:

S A M E, i remember being so so so hyped for Sexxx Dreams and Government Hooker, i was totally obsessed with the snippetsĀ back then:bradley:Ā and i feel exactly the same way for Babylon. Canā€™t believe weā€™re a few days awayĀ :gum:

6 hours ago, DpHitch1992 said:

Ā 

Oh my gosh, that's actually probably what's happeningĀ :billie::billie::billie::billie:

danbekim

well this aged poorlyĀ :messga:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Archived