• Last Reply
Delusional

EYx4I2eXYAAZ2ia.jpg

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Delusional

I still don’t understand her point :smh:

gag

...and somehow still finds a way to compare herself to another black woman? FKA twigs was destroyed in the media when she was dating Robert Pattinson, and faced similar racist and sexist scrutiny when she dated Shia LaBeouf. She doesn't have any idea what sort of backlash twigs has endured her entire career. Lana please just log off.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Delusional
Just now, gag said:

...and somehow still finds a way to compare herself to another black woman? FKA twigs was destroyed in the media when she was dating Robert Pattinson, and faced similar racist and sexist scrutiny when she dated Shia LaBeouf. She doesn't have any idea what sort of backlash twigs has endured her entire career. Lana please just log off.

Honestly, I just think she keeps making it worse :saladga: She could just apologise for not making her point clear and move on, instead of making 7383828 more posts about it 

I dont like Lana or her music, but she did not say anything problematic or racist. What she said was clear and people turned it into a cancel party and making it about race. Not because they actually care about racism, but because they want to use racism for entertainment of cancelling someone. Even if she said something stupid, she doesnt deserve this reaction.

LOVE JUNKIE
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

What she said was clear

:awkney:

on a three day bender

Prostitute Barbie

What is she even talking about....? Maybe I've had a couple more glasses of wine than I should have but I watched the whole video and I'm more confused about what she's trying to say now than before. I love Lana but I wish she would just move on from this! She can't possibly think it's helping her or her career.

Dilwyn

Lana is so dumb, to think some people consider her a genius poet and writer has me rolling :lmao:

bitch can't even form a coherent thought

Benji

She's so bad at explaining her point.

I sort of understood her original point.  It is a shame that we don't value music that has tinges of sadness and abuse like Lana's the same as we value tracks that are sexual etc.  This is all a part of the human experience and it's weird we celebrate and encourage hyper sexuality but also don't acknowledge the abuse and darker side of it.

Her WAY of saying all of that though was so off.  She did not need to single out women for her point and she turned a fair critique into something that sounded bitter and could be interpreted as quite racially charged.

Archived