Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes changes baby name to X Æ A-Xii

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, Aarghya said:

I really want to hear your opinion about this whole name-fiasco. @FfFfFfFF

Honestly putting a name like this is really too much. :green: And I obviously say this while Grimes is one of my favorite artists ever. But I tend to think it's just her trolling and preveting her son's real name to be known which is something I applaud if true.

derpmonster

It's a joke/she's trolling.

California doesn't allow numbers but it also doesn't allow special characters that are not the 26 English alphabet characters, so that AE thing wouldn't work :vegas:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

brucee

a part of me still believes rich and famous people can get weird with names. 

My explanation is that when you get to a state of achievement where you don't care about money issues and you gravitate in cultivated spheres, you tend to feel more free of the rules. You get more sophisticated, or artistic, or a bit high on fame... Idk 

You can also find this in hippy community. Some come up with artistic ideas and out of the box vision for their names. So it's not negative at all. 

So : I hope she's trolling but a part of me is like : everything is possible nowadays... 

hello hello baby.

Anveeroy
24 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Honestly putting a name like this is really too much. :green: And I obviously say this while Grimes is one of my favorite artists ever. But I tend to think it's just her trolling and preveting her son's real name to be known which is something I applaud if true.

I also do adore Grimes as an Artist, and respect her artistic vision - but I think this whole issue getting out of hand - maybe because Elon Musk!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

MarryTheDay

I think that will be his nickname while on the paper will be different like Xavien or somethings like that :billie:

GregJA

I’m glad she changed it - the original was just outrageous :stalkga:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Archived