170 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think would happen next

• She’ll start a very italian family
    • She’ll give us C3C
    • She’ll start preparing for that italian movie
    • She’ll go hidden for the rest of the year, go girl give us nothing

Featured Posts

radiant

Cleopatra hopefully :excited2: I really want to see star in another blockbuster movie

then maybe start a family / take a break for a bit

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional

Gucci movie starts filming late 2021 so she has a wide window from October till then to release an album (if Gaga is still under her contract which states she can only start work on another album 5 months after release)

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

GregJA

All Italian related :triggered:

honestly depending on things with Michael... she’s already said a family and I’d imagine that would be her next thing

Spoiler

ARTPOP Act II 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

not Chromatica

I just hope she does a really focused passion project. I think she works best with a small number of producers who can take her take her strong energy and finetune it into something really unique. Not that she isn't unique on her own—far from it—I just think she sometimes lacks the subtlety and and is best off working with someone who can balance her over the top energy out. And I wouldn't mind it if it ends up being something acoustic/soulful. I'd actually love that.

Delusional
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

Y'all always want Gaga to be overworked. "What's next after xxx" when it didn't even start. Chile

It isn’t that serious we are a cult following a pop star ofc we are interested in her next project esp. when gaga always surprises us 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

gagasicebath
11 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Gucci movie starts filming late 2021 so she has a wide window from October till then to release an album (if Gaga is still under her contract which states she can only start work on another album 5 months after release)

Isn’t it scheduled to be released late 2021 not to start filming?

Given that it’s hard to know when any kind of film projects will be able to restart, that seems ambitious though...

Judas Society

I guess she may do a movie. Though it's not even formally announced. I'm hoping for C3C but doesn't seem like it's happening

ARTGOD

Isn’t that Cole Porter covers album with Tony kinda confirmed? I swear I heard Gaga talking about it somewhere.

I think she’ll focus on Chromatica till late this year/early next year, then we might get that album, and then the movie.

Juniper

I think C3C was basically finished so we'll get that at some point soon?

BUT… where's the Las Vegas option? She has half the shows left. :fan:

Taide

We're having a tour in 2021 hopefully, so after that I see her getting some roles in TV/big screen, starting a family and then coming back with her ROL :giveup:

Roronoa

She could write a musical. :flutter: And have a hit like Defying Gravity. 

Or write the music for an animated film. 

Still waiting for her performance in space too. It wouldn’t be right for any other pop star besides Gaga to be the first, I mean she’s been dressing up as an alien since the very beginning! 

gagasicebath
14 minutes ago, Juniper said:

I think C3C was basically finished so we'll get that at some point soon?

BUT… where's the Las Vegas option? She has half the shows left. :fan:

Damn, you’re so right, she still has a bunch of shows to fulfil in her Vegas contract. Are we looking at a revamped Enigma into a more Chromatica theme, I wonder...

Ivy

I would have said start a family, but considering she just said she wasn't ready to get sober yet then maybe not after all (since you have to stop drinking for being pregnant) (altho maybe she suddenly will be ready once she and Michael decide to get married :vegas:)

So, I think get ready for the movie and also work on some different type of album maybe C3C

Archived