Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

[!!!] 6ix9ine & BTS stans reviewbomb Chromatica on iTunes

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

The worst fandoms in K-Pop always has to be from the boy groups. EXO-Ls and ARMYs are those breeds that are full of pride just because they won a lot of awards.

The girl group fandoms atleast have some inner peace (except for some who are also in the same breeds that are full of pride.)

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z

Even if it has zero stars it will still sell over 2m copies WW, nobody cares about the ratings

SpiritBunny

Gaga is more iconic than any of their faves will ever be so it’s alright. Also gave Chroslaytica a 5 star  :firega:

PopEmergency

just send an email to the support about it, they will probably delete them 

TimisaMonster

#BattleForYourFave 

:grr:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Taylucifer
28 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

I'm seeing a lot of swifties trash the song on twitter though....usually I see the hives, but for some reason, this time most of them are swifties...

whoops:billie: It's ok, they hate 69 more... I hope:firega: Anyway Blinks and Arianators should

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

gabeoz
41 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

I'm seeing a lot of swifties trash the song on twitter though....usually I see the hives, but for some reason, this time most of them are swifties...

I’ve seen a lot of Taylor stans go after the Taylor stans going after Gaga and Ari :bradley: I haven’t seen any hive actually, it’s probably just cause of Ari.

flyaway

Some facts: 

Itunes reviews won't change in any way the album sales :billie:

The fans of a clown (or any artist) won't be able, in any way, to affect Gaga's iconic (and almost legendary) status. 

People will indeed remember Gaga's legacy, unlike the poor little clown. 

WORLDofGAGA

They shouldn’t let people review music that they haven’t brought :ohwell:

@W0RLDofGAGA

LilyLark
44 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

The worst fandoms in K-Pop always has to be from the boy groups. EXO-Ls and ARMYs are those breeds that are full of pride just because they won a lot of awards.

The girl group fandoms atleast have some inner peace (except for some who are also in the same breeds that are full of pride.)

Stan culture is bad (even monsters lol), but i remember the BTS fans posting fancams in memorial tweets & they often do the "so and so is over" party hashtags. Basically, they are on another level.

Which is why, as I said before, monsters should just ignore them & Tekashi's fans (if the latter are even involved, because who knows)—not only because stan wars are dumb and pointless, but monsters don't need stans dragging up Gaga's old skeletons, even if they've been exposd before, on twitter or making Gaga trend for the wrong reasons.

InstantDejavu

It's so childish to downrate an album just for your fave to do better. That's really pathetic.

DoremonLove

They are more of bts fans :crossed: anywyas itunes shuld delete reviews of ppl who havent bought the album from there:crossed:

How can anoyone not love gaga

KORG

These people have no lives.

Dragging Gaga and blatant jealousy does not suddenly mean that BTS isnt factory generated non-human created bland marketing produce. 

Archived