đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

[!!!] 6ix9ine & BTS stans reviewbomb Chromatica on iTunes

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

LilyLark

Eh, really? Goomba doesn't have legs like Blinding Lights...it's going to drop on the charts when they are announced on Tuesday and by the time ROM is announced on June 1st it will have dropped further. Also, I haven't seen any proof?

Leaving positive reviews is a good thing, but getting in a stan war seems pointless no matter what. Plus, with Gaga they'll drag up all her old skeletons (which have already been exposed at least) and she doesn't need that sh*t during a time when everyone is bored by quarantine and eager to "cancel" public figures. Tekashi is a literal pedophile, but his stans can still wreck havoc if they get mad at the monsters.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Imagine being so insecure in your own fave that you’d want to waste energy putting down other artists :triggered: Can’t relate.

JillTyrell2004
7 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Eh, really? Goomba doesn't have legs like Blinding Lights...it's going to drop on the charts when they are announced on Tuesday and by the time ROM is announced on June 1st it will have dropped further. Also, I haven't seen any proof?

Leaving positive reviews is a good thing, but getting in a stan war seems pointless no matter what. Plus, with Gaga they'll drag up all her old skeletons (which have already been exposed at least) and she doesn't need that sh*t during a time when everyone is bored by quarantine and eager to "cancel" public figures. Tekashi is a literal pedophile, but his stans can still wreck havoc if they get mad at the monsters.

THIS. Thanks for articulating what I was trying to say far better than I could.

Aussie
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Because apparently, they support rapists and racists. The lowest of the low.

Or he just pays for people to do it

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Aussie said:

Or he just pays for people to do it

That too, but you haven't seen his twitter fans, ugh

Taylucifer

Get some Taylor, Ariana and BlackPink stans on this as well cause they probably all hate 69 as well and will do it purely out of spite:vegas:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

StarstruckIllusion

Pls it’s BTS stans too

re di tutto
1 hour ago, itsonlyshane said:

NO.

Please don't do this.

It makes us look as tragic as them.

Let them crack on.

The rating will recover.

This. I was about to give his album the lowest rating on iTunes, but then I remembered that BTS fans were just a bunch of 12 year old haters. 

fede ARTPOP

iTunes should let only people who actually bought the album rate:saladga:

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

Judas Society
22 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

Get some Taylor, Ariana and BlackPink stans on this as well cause they probably all hate 69 as well and will do it purely out of spite:vegas:

I'm seeing a lot of swifties trash the song on twitter though....usually I see the hives, but for some reason, this time most of them are swifties...

Judas Society
7 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

iTunes should let only people who actually bought the album rate:saladga:

This.

JillTyrell2004

The album is going to get amazing reviews because it IS amazing. 
I just wish we could all enjoy this incredible moment without getting irate over a few stars.

The GP aren’t going to not buy the album because of reviews on iTunes and neither are we, so the only losers are those that got so upset about Gaga winning (again) that they wrote immature reviews. 

I’m sure Gaga will be more upset with us retaliating than the album reviews on iTunes. Let’s let her enjoy this moment. She deserves it.

Archived