💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is there any way TCB is happening this year?

AlwaysLoveGaga

?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• All Will Be Postponed
    • Some Will Go On As Planned
    • All Will Go On As Planned

Featured Posts

AlwaysLoveGaga

So with many places reopening or starting to reopen, do you think there is any way at all that some of the dates for TCB will go on as planned, or do you think they’ll all be postponed?
I know that some have not been officially postponed, but concerts have been cancelled thru the summer in Paris and Boston, but I just wanted to put the option of all in the poll because I’m a clown

Spoiler

I’m more asking bc I’m going to find that one comment that says it’s going to go on as planned and it’s going to make me happy:selena:

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

malazam

No way José. Expect it to be rescheduled for 2021 one or two weeks after Chromatica is out.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Franch Toast

You forgot the fourth option: all will be cancelled. :triggered:

(To be clear, I hope she postpones and doesn't cancel, and in fact, I would like her to expand TCB to more locations!) 

She/Her/Hers

AlwaysLoveGaga
Just now, Franch Toast said:

You forgot the fourth option: all will be cancelled. :triggered:

(To be clear, I hope she postpones and doesn't cancel, and in fact, I would like her to expand TCB to more locations!) 

Don’t even say that :messga:

Maleficent

0 chance.

Mid/late 2021 probably. there's probably gonna be a shortage of stadium/arena dates in 2021 bc of heightened demand for mass entertainment post-pandemic

S0436

If she was bigger in Asia she should do the tour there later this year as leg 1;  considering China has 80 people currently infected in the entire country :billie:

blankpaper
13 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

0 chance.

Mid/late 2021 probably. there's probably gonna be a shortage of stadium/arena dates in 2021 bc of heightened demand for mass entertainment post-pandemic

she’s gotta be pretty high priority for scheduling though 

reality’s tight if the music is right

AlwaysLoveGaga
8 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Sis. We're in the middle of a worldwide pandemic. 

But in August it won’t be nearly as bad. China has very few cases at the moment, so it gives me hope the rest of the world will get there as they would be the first people to get better because they were the first country affected.

I’m not saying let’s forget about safety, I was just wondering what people thought

Franch Toast
1 minute ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

But in August it won’t be nearly as bad. China has very few cases at the moment, so it gives me hope the rest of the world will get there as they would be the first people to get better because they were the first country affected.

I’m not saying let’s forget about safety, I was just wondering what people thought

I would love for things to be better by the fall, but we're only in the first wave of this thing. And China has used draconian measures to control the virus, and even still, new cases are springing up (there's a northeastern city with new cases now). As soon as countries open their borders again, the world is f*cked. 

She/Her/Hers

Rifek

No way. My bet is fall 2021 at the earliest. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

WhiskeyLikeMisery

She'll cancel it and make Enigma the Chromatica ball residency. :sis:

Archived