rumor

Blade: Tomorrow's Announcement

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allan

I don't think it's going to be the postponement of TCB. There's only a few days left until the big release, why would they share such bad news now?

GovernmentHookah

I could care less for any announcement at this point. The album is coming out in a few days! 

1 hour ago, Jed said:

I don’t care if she is or not. If she had made a song that was good enough to make the list it would’ve. If there’s a better blood pop song or whoever song that takes the place I don’t mind at all. I want a quality body of work not including tracks that aren’t up to par because it crosses off a producer bucket list

Of course, the product has to match the album and Gaga’s expectations but I really think SOPHIE+Bloodpop could make a masterpiece (maybe only a fans fav though), and SOPHIE’s music could match Chromatica vibe imo

HasBeyn
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

The song is officially impacting radios tomorrow. The numbers we got is (an amazing) bonus until now. 

No no no...he was SPECIFIC rom would get a radio deal like SL on 1st day 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, HasBeyn said:

No no no...he was SPECIFIC rom would get a radio deal like SL on 1st day 

Those deals are often given to lead singls, ROM is not. I don't know why people are that surprised.

I just don't get why people are getting upset about her radio numbers while the song is still not released officially on radios.

HasBeyn
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Those deals are often given to lead singls, ROM is not. I don't know why people are that surprised.

I just don't get why people are getting upset about her radio numbers while the song is still not released officially on radios.

You are not telling us anything we dont know.

Point is Blade is not trustworthy.

We told him several times 2nd singles rarely to ever get a radio deal and he assured us they have the massive deal already secured for 1st day.

And we saw how that went...

ShayCristoforo

Hasn't it been proven that, even if "insiders" have intel into one announcement or project, there could be something else planned that they don't know?
Stop the meltdowns lol. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Dr Fudge

I mean we got a huge song/vid last Friday and a full album this Friday. It could be a -7/10 and I really won’t give a flying funk.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

juicyjuicy
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I thought ROM was being released officially to radios on the first day - what happened? Why did they change it to Tuesday?

monketsharona
1 minute ago, juicyjuicy said:

I thought ROM was being released officially to radios on the first day - what happened? Why did they change it to Tuesday?

Tuesday is always the day for radio official releases. Lead singles usually get a deal for the first day (Friday). ROM is not a lead single so...

juicyjuicy
41 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Tuesday is always the day for radio official releases. Lead singles usually get a deal for the first day (Friday). ROM is not a lead single so...

Gotcha - thanks for clearing that up! also you're cute, bonjour

PartySick

It this a good-bad scale or a hype-boring scale?

3/10 could just be something that's not terribly excited to him :huntyga:

🖤

1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

announcing a new sl remix

grimes.thumb.png.5d034d415479b52e6f72f36

🌹 free britney 🌹

Archived