13 minutes ago, Future Nostalgia said:

Album postponed again :ally:

Homosexuals I'm devastated

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tezbear91

Rain On Me rubber and pencil set is my guess.....I hope it’s something good though. 

battle for your life.

Infinity Wave
4 hours ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

It's alright because we got this and it was more than a 3/10 for me :huntyga:

8-DD16-D3-E-6-CEC-41-A4-8735-896-DDF4-B1

OMG WHERE IS THIS FROOOOM??? :giveup:

Colourful

Red

I was disappointed for 2 secs and then I remembered the album is dopping literally in less than 4 days :vegas:

ImTired
5 hours ago, Rifek said:

I believe It’s Chromatica Ball postponement  

Not until the public redeems their album bundle, sis. Its mafematics, luv.  :billie:

4 hours ago, Jed said:

If it was for a song that didn’t have a video yet. But for a song With an amazing video I’d rather watch that just came out Friday? Maybe for chart fans or certain fans it would be more than a 3 but for me that’s a solid 3. I’d be more excited by the final list of producers And  songwriters. I’m guessing it’s gonna be a EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS MAGIC post or some ****

I hope to see SOPHIE in the producers omg i was so hyped when i heard they were collaborating for LG6, I just hope they didn’t scrapped their work omg pls gay god help us:cryga:

MiQuenDroid
1 minute ago, Lukey said:

When is she supposed to make the announcement? 

12AM ET? I think...

All I ever wanted was love...

HasBeyn

He claimed we would have a massive radio deal for ROM and we saw how that went...

2 hours ago, oslo said:

I hope to see SOPHIE in the producers omg i was so hyped when i heard they were collaborating for LG6, I just hope they didn’t scrapped their work omg pls gay god help us:cryga:

I don’t care if she is or not. If she had made a song that was good enough to make the list it would’ve. If there’s a better blood pop song or whoever song that takes the place I don’t mind at all. I want a quality body of work not including tracks that aren’t up to par because it crosses off a producer bucket list

monketsharona
2 hours ago, HasBeyn said:

He claimed we would have a massive radio deal for ROM and we saw how that went...

The song is officially impacting radios tomorrow. The numbers we got is (an amazing) bonus until now. 

S0436
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The song is officially impacting radios tomorrow. The numbers we got is (an amazing) bonus until now. 

Yeah and it was A-listed on BBC Radio 1 and Radio 2 before it was even released.

Archived