Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TheNeedleDrop Reviews Rain On Me

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

not Chromatica
1 minute ago, DiskoBaby said:

You literally just said that. 

It's literally based off of unwarranted expectations, which is something that's been plaguing Gaga's career since TFM. 

I'm not going to argue what her fans think because that's all subjective. But what critics and the general audience thinks who aren't big fans of hers still consider The Fame Monster and Bad Romance as her best work. Every album she released since then has been a hit or miss. Good but not great or outstanding. It's not bad but we expect more from her.

That's the main concensus of her music since 2011. We should expect someone as talented as her to want to top herself and be innovative. 

I literally didn't and you quoting me doesn't change that, but it's okay. I can't work on your reading comprehension skills. That's on you.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiskoBaby
4 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

I literally didn't and you quoting me doesn't change that, but it's okay. I can't work on your reading comprehension skills. That's on you.

You're talking about how people view her and have higher expectations from her. I quoted you post because that was the argument. 

Inferno

He has a very narrow concept of what makes a great pop song, in his opinion. The fact is, he's not a pop music fan.

Chromatography

him disliking a gaga/mainstream song, shocker. 

Chromatography
On 5/25/2020 at 12:31 PM, andreas85 said:

Fantano's review was spot-on. He is definitely not a hater

the beginning of his btw album review was him pretending to throw up iirc

RenegAde
On 5/25/2020 at 4:43 AM, ApplauseftAdele said:

he just thinks they’ve both explored this dance pop genre better in the past. Did he lie?

Rubbish :kiss:

blackpink

That’s his own issue for “expecting more” from it tbh 

FfFfFfFF

At least now he is talking about the song and not unrelated things trying to make a drag. An improvement from his Shallow review. :applause:

Archived