Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TheNeedleDrop Reviews Rain On Me

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

Chesescake
1 minute ago, Judas Society said:

I didn't watch his videos much but religious monsters who watched his videos say he only liked Joanne?

Both ARTPOP and Joanne got strong 6, so he definitely like them both.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blue Madonna
29 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Why does he hate mainstream artists so much lol does he think liking non-mainstream stuff makes him ~cool~ and ~different~ or some lame **** :billie:

He stans Ariana, Beyoncé and Billie :billie:

anyways, just cos he likes alt music doesn’t mean he thinks it makes him different :rip: try again :billie:

voidfigure

Isn't that the guy who reviewed ARTPOP beginning with "no, Lady Gaga, I don't want to see you naked." and saying Aura was a noisy sex song without even thinking about the lyrics? 

TheSlash

Why do we even discuss that :duck: ? It's his own opinion. And even though he is horribly wrong, it doesn't change MY opinion or YOUR opinion about the song. I mean, I really enjoy watching reactions, but not to form my own opinion on songs I already know and love ( or hate ). Why are their opinions always used as "facts" and held against them as soon as they are not praising the song ( or giving the song "the hate it deserves").

If you don't like him, ignore him and that's that on that :lana: .

Ew, David!

likeitrough
40 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

He called it meh and last week, he also called GOOBA meh too. 

He really thinks both songs are in the same category, next.

I did watch a reaction yesterday where this guy said that LG was the female "Tekashi 69"

and at that moment, I realized straight people don't deserve rights :vegas:

teatree123
22 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

anyway, stan Superjersh.

Just watched, I stan

Omg just saw he did a video reaction too:party:

CautiousLurker
52 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

him stanning arguably her least good album :billie: not surprised, he's always been tasteless ever since he gave melodrama a 6/10

He gave it a 7 :enigma:

OT: I wasn't really expecting him to like it, he's not big on mainstream music and to be fair... his criticism is fair, Gaga hasn't really done anything that outstanding or new on the song... I like it but it's definitely not some boundery-pushing piece of work... Ultimately, it's ok to enjoy different things - he likes work that tells a story, that's more lyrics-heavy or stuff that's a lot more experimental and that's fine :vegas:

ltlmnstr
9 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

If you don't like him, ignore him and that's that on that :lana: .

It’s a forum for discussion of opinions. If you don’t like it, you don’t have to comment in the thread. “That’s that on that.”

CautiousLurker
12 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

Isn't that the guy who reviewed ARTPOP beginning with "no, Lady Gaga, I don't want to see you naked." and saying Aura was a noisy sex song without even thinking about the lyrics? 

He is definitely not that guy cuz he liked ARTPOP and Aura by extension, his only criticism with Aura was the chorus :enigma:

ltlmnstr
4 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

“News” lol nobody cares for his opinion. Someone remove that tag.

I finally wikipedia him and...his opinions are only “valuable” becauase of the apparent subscriber count he has. I guess that’s why he’s considered “press/news” on here...that’s just my train of thought.
It’s sorta like how everyone was scared for Jeffree Star’s Haus Labs review.

Battle 4 Ur Life

this dude is a pretentious annoying f*

why would I care what some old youtuber has to say about ROM? IDEC if he’s a music critic. to me he’s just some random bald guy. and I swear I haven’t pressed play yet.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

alsemanche

I actually don't mind y'all canceling him over this opinion because he called Björk "vaguely sexist" for writing a song against that trashes the patriarchy :billie:

But anyway, we need to get over losing it every time a youtuber dislikes the song. It's literally their opinion and if whether you agree with it or not does not change anything. No need to cAnCeL them or act like they're iRrELevAnT just because they don't adore a gaga song. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

ALGAYDO
37 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

He stans Ariana, Beyoncé and Billie :billie:

anyways, just cos he likes alt music doesn’t mean he thinks it makes him different :rip: try again :billie:

He sure as hell acts pretentious as hell.

Also in what world are Billie and Beyonce alternative acts? Lmaooo  

Archived