💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TheNeedleDrop Reviews Rain On Me

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

Dayman

TheNeedleDrop is so annoying. He's the typical cringey "mainstream is meh" type. He's all the annoying stereotypes about hipsters all put into a single person. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion yeah, but people hail his opinions as if he is God - but in reality he is the the most basic and predictable "reviewer" there is.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C1trus
10 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Wonder who still watches his channel :billie:

People who likes to be edgy or thinks they're cool if they despise popular/trending music

Îč'ĐŒ ρυℓℓÎčηg ÒŻÏƒÏ…Ń sтяÎčηgs

HausOfMark

I do not like this person. Hes always just been negative. 

-Mark

Judas Society

anyone knows if he likes Dua's DSN or FN? maybe he's just biased towards Gaga. Lol 

EuphoricVibez
Just now, HausOfMark said:

Agreed. He's predictable with his reviews too, and hates on Gaga's music just for the sake of it

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
Just now, Judas Society said:

anyone knows if he likes Dua's DSN or FN? maybe he's just biased towards Gaga. Lol 

The only Gaga album he truly likes is Joanne if that tells you anything

He/him/his

Judas Society
Just now, EuphoricVibez said:

The only Gaga album he truly likes is Joanne if that tells you anything

That tells me he has 1/7 th taste.

teatree123
6 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

He liked FN. He’s always disliked Gaga.

Judas Society
2 minutes ago, catdiva said:

He liked FN. He’s always disliked Gaga.

anyway, stan Superjersh.

Daylight Jokers
10 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

I feel like they do that intentionally cuz it gives them more views.

Chesescake

I didn't see that much nagetive in his opinion, apparently he said he have high expectations and ROM just didn't reach that, and now everyone is acting like he is some kind of anti-gaga guy, he even like ARTPOP, Joanne and TFM.

Chromatican

He is one of the worst youtube critics in my opinion, disagree with him so often and a lot of times it seems he just wants attention or clout and is kind of boring straight man’d who tries to seem cultured. A lot of these critics are a bit too inside baseball to me, they listen to so much ****ing music that they can’t appreciate it the same way as others and are too caught up in their egos and images. Film criticism is so much more my vibe and is much more objective. 

Judas Society
1 minute ago, OBO said:

I didn't see that much nagetive in his opinion, apparently he said he have high expectations and ROM just didn't reach that, and now everyone is acting like he is some kind of anti-gaga guy, he even like ARTPOP, Joanne and TFM.

I didn't watch his videos much but religious monsters who watched his videos say he only liked Joanne?

Chromatica Island

Why are people hating on Joanne in this thread? But yeah he has s*it taste lmao, no need to hate on miss. Joanne tho shes good.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived