14 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

Maybe Babylon?

We’re going to pretend we didn’t hear that:messga:

Don't Call Me Gaga

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricAlley

Probably love me right. The title seems like a throwaway track. It’s only on the Target exclusive though, so I doubt I’ll ever actually listen to it considering I don’t even have a CD player and target doesn’t have a streaming service lmao. As for standard tracklist, probably stupid love. I love the song, but I’ve been bopping to it for so long that I’ll focus on the songs I haven’t heard yet. 

SHALLOW

I think Sour Candy will be a huge disappointment for all of us. Also I don’t really like Kpop. But i still expected it to be a bop.

Also Enigma is an old concept at this point so i may not be interested anymore.

And i’m not that interested in ballads when it comes to this album but we’ll see...

dynamite
8 minutes ago, ElectricAlley said:

Probably love me right. The title seems like a throwaway track. It’s only on the Target exclusive though, so I doubt I’ll ever actually listen to it considering I don’t even have a CD player and target doesn’t have a streaming service lmao. As for standard tracklist, probably stupid love. I love the song, but I’ve been bopping to it for so long that I’ll focus on the songs I haven’t heard yet. 

I'm not sure what's exclusive about the Target edition unless it means it's the only retailer in the US with the physical deluxe, but the same 3 bonus tracks are included on all the deluxe editions. I think they'll end up on streaming!

SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, ElectricAlley said:

You’ll probably be able to find it on youtube or other streaming services at some point

Scarlet Bitch

Rain On Me :vegas:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

TimisaMonster

1000 Doves 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

YourCureness
1 hour ago, antran123 said:

I don't know why - but Replay haha 

this because of its lame us title

Archived