💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The GP Slept On Gaga's Incredible Singing Ability Before, Why?

Bon Gonzalez

Featured Posts

Bon Gonzalez

Girl, that was a very powerful and sublime performance. I get goosebumps every time. The GP really did not acknowledge her exceptional singing talent back then. I hate it there. :giveup:

cause of her looks and theatricality...

edit: looks as in outfits, makeup, hair, etc...

raragaga

giphy.gif

xoxo

PlasticDollGirl

Because they thought she was weird and were to focused on her costumes. GP were here for her after star is born as she was stripped back. We saw past the theatrics from the beginning and seen her amazing talent :kara:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

PunkTheFunk

Every time she releases a song that showcases her vocals the straights are like "Wait, I didn't know she could sing...she's so talented" like sis this is literally the 1294th time you realized that :triggered:

Poissonche
6 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Every time she releases a song that showcases her vocals the straights are like "Wait, I didn't know she could sing...she's so talented" like sis this is literally the 1294th time you realized that :triggered:

YES omg why are people still surprised? Like, OK, in 2014 with Cheek to Cheek, legit. Be surprised. It's been 6 years. Come onnnnnn.

GaGaAst
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

YES omg why are people still surprised? Like, OK, in 2014 with Cheek to Cheek, legit. Be surprised. It's been 6 years. Come onnnnnn.

They don't want to accept that their fave would never be this talented 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

MonsterMom

:toofunny:..I get goosebumps every time she sings at a piano and almost teary! She is so f*cking talented. She has it all and it’s too much for some people. They like bland and vanilla :oops:

dynamite

I really don't get it. In my opinion it was only a question when she released her first 2 singles which sound heavily autotuned/edited or are mostly talk-sung, but as soon as she performed live and released further singles it should have been obvious. They've had 12 years to notice. :green:

Dayman

Because the general perception is that flamboyance and theatrics as a musician is a crutch for lack of talent. Which is utter BS.

jprince99x

I’m pretty sure the GP has always known that Gaga has the talent to back up the bling

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Anveeroy
21 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Almost 100K, we need a new AVI :billie:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Jakkusan

Straight people can only focus on one thing at a time. They can’t absorb her theatricality and her musical prowess simultaneously like we do. 

Awrah999

To be fair her first several hits didn’t showcase her amazing vocals the way say A Star Is Born did—early live/acoustic performances certainly showed Gaga’s singing and performing prowess but most of the GP doesn’t see many of those like us fans do—they often just see her outrageous aesthetics for better or worse. 

2School4Cool

I think people didn’t realize her vocal abilities at the time because casual fans and the general public weren’t looking into live performances and album cuts that really showcased her vocal ability. I am by no means saying that she doesn’t sound good on the early hits, she obviously does, but melodies like “p-p-p-poker face” and “half psychotic, sick hypnotic” don’t showcase her vocal skills as well as her singing something like Speechless live. I’m so glad moments like Cheek To Cheek and the Sound Of Music tribute finally showed the casual listeners just how remarkable her vocal talent is. 

See The Best In Everyone

Archived