question

The First Chromatica Song You Will ...

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C1trus

Stupid Love. The title itself is interesting. Looking forward to hear it on 29 :kara:

Îč'ĐŒ ρυℓℓÎčηg ÒŻÏƒÏ…Ń sтяÎčηgs

2School4Cool

I typically listen to the previously unreleased tracks in chronological order, so for example it if was Joanne I would listen in chronological order but skip A-Yo, PI, and MR. This time I plan to listen from start to finish, starting with Chromatica I and including SL and ROM. This album is a journey and I want to hear it the way it’s meant to be, telling the story from start to finish.

See The Best In Everyone

ToxicHot

I highly intend on listening to it start to finish. :giveup:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Born This Way

I have to hear Babylon as soon as it come out but then I'll listen to the album start to finish. Later, I'll make a playlist with ROM between every two songs to get those streams up :gaycat:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

GagaUnderYou

Ideally from Start to Finish, I usually skip the singles as I already over played them lol

S0436

I am going to listen in order but skip SL and ROM because life is short.

not Chromatica

I want to listen to Babylon first, but I'll go in Chromalogical order to maintain the suspense.

BABYL0N

FW to know if it‘s like the leaked version, Babylon bc i’m dying to hear the song in HQ and then I will start from the beginning laying on the bed with headphones on

eeaarrllaalloo

Babylon then the whole album afterwards

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Hydrangea

-insert the I’m about to start battling for my life meme here- 

I’m a bad friend

Gorehound

This album, like all great albums and especially concept albums, NEEDS to be listened to chronologically from beginning to end. It'll be an amazing shifting experience. I really think all the songs will perfectly bounce off each other.

Although, as soon as it's out I'm gonna listen to Babylon first because I'm so curious about that song. I think I can get away with that cuz it's the last song on the album. Also if I don't the song will probs distract my attention from the rest of the album. 

I'm fine, Ta

GerMonsterNotta

Start to finish for me definitely, it feels like a story she has laid out for us to experience ... she couldn't put it more clearly with Chromatica I, II and III as the chapters...... :excited2: why skip to the last page

Archived