đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

RIP Hana from Terrace House

Eido

Featured Posts

Eido

So, sorry to post it here. I'm sorry if I was wrong. 

So I am really sad and shocked. :bradley::(

Hana Kimura from the current season of Terrace House passed away. She was super nice and optimistic. But apparently a lot of people started cyber bullying her after a fight with Kai, another member. 

On another note, the remaining episode will not air and the show will probably be canceled. 

I just hope she will be resting in peace. Love you Hana. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vulture.com/amp/2020/05/hana-kimura-pro-wrestler-and-terrace-house-star-dead-at-22.html

Professional wrestler and Terrace House cast member Hana Kimura died on Saturday, confirmed Japanese wrestling organization Stardom Wrestling. Her cause of death has not been confirmed. She was 22. Kimura began her wrestling career at Wrestle-1 in 2016, and went on to win the JWP Junior Championship title. She then joined Stardom Wrestling in 2019, receiving Stardom’s Fighting Spirit Award later that year. Kimura was also a cast member on the most recent season of Netflix’s Terrace House. In the days leading up to her death, Kimura posted a series of troubling tweets and photos, including a photo of her cat with the caption “goodbye.” She had been subject to online bullying following an episode of Terrace House in which she fought with a fellow cast member over her wrestling uniform.

Members of the wrestling community expressed their grief over Kimura’s death on social media, with Ronda Rousey writing, “there are no messages that can heal this wound.” Many pointed out the dangers of cyberbullying. “I hope this serves as a reminder that interactions on social media can have a serious effect on the mental health of anyone, no matter who they are,” wrestling journalist Adam Pacitti tweeted. Netflix Japan will not be releasing the remaining episodes of Terrace House next week as previously scheduled.

Eido

Also, please this is a proof that what you write on the internet can really hurt people. Just like when you keep on bashing Sarah or other people because you don't like the way they do things.

Cyber bullying is dangerous. It just cost the life of a young woman who just wanted to be a professional wrestler and to find a boyfriend. :(

Knife

R.I.P

So sad. She was such a sweetheart on the show and it looked like her career was about to take off.

Is it common for the Japanese viewers to be this hostile toward Terrace House members?

Eido
2 minutes ago, Knife said:

R.I.P

So sad. She was such a sweetheart on the show and it looked like her career was about to take off.

Is it common for the Japanese viewers to be this hostile toward Terrace House members?

It's not only Japanese viewers. A lot of members are on the official reddit and people there are not really nice. 

Also after the fight with Kai, apparently people were very very mad and aggressive 

resonance

Omg! I'm so sad to hear this... She had so much life and always exuded a happy, upbeat energy on the show.

Archived