Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cardi B new single “coming soon”

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Hurem
1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

Thought we cancelled her for admitting to drugging and robbing men during her stripper days? :billie:

Or are we just turning a blind eye over anything now

She's forgiven because she threw her shoe at Nicki.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God Control
12 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

i'm going to ignore that part about r.kelly cuz ummm k

cardi literally got trashed left right and center lmfaooo her songs have not done well after that. r.kelly and cardi allegations are NOT on the same level. clearly u dont seem to know the derails on the r.kelly and hass't watched the surviving r.kelly docu-series would not be saying the things you're saying rn. the man is in prison 

with lana that's what she WANTED to say, but her choice of words made it sound tone-deaf and her actual point got lost in it. has lana gotten cancelled? she really has not lol people have forgotten about it and they're already saying they're back to streaming her songs so

I didn’t say they’re all on the same level, though I’m not sure how seeing a video of someone sleeping with two girls and someone who admitted drugging people and having sex with them to be that different.

Also, good thing R-Kelly’s in jail since he was proven to be guilty. Good thing for once something was proven and somebody got their punishment, and not some arbitrary social punishment of making sure they pretend his songs were never good.

Besides, we’re in the age of craze and exaggeration, of course anything’s gonna have a documentary about it, like the lie called Leaving Neverland. And no, I don’t read much about the details because it’s non of my concern what celebrities do, good or bad that should be up to the law.

As for Lana, she didn’t need to choose any different words. She mentioned artists that are celebrated for being who they are while she gets all kinds of accusations for doing so, but people wanted to make it about race because this is the “cool” way to escape any debate and discredit anyone today, make the issue about race and you’ve “won”. It’s pathetic really. 

ToxicHot
2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

She's forgiven because she threw her shoe at Nicki.

:lmao: 

That was such a hilarious night. And then she got whacked in the head after

cardi-b-3-2-2000.jpg

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Hurem
Just now, ToxicHot said:

:lmao: 

That was such a hilarious night. And then she got whacked in the head after

cardi-b-3-2-2000.jpg

She's a legend. Can't wait to hear her new sing.

Gracious Gaga

her new single's called "Coming Soon" ?

♥ Kindness Police.

Gracious Gaga
1 hour ago, Guillermo Tello said:

New single "coronavirus"?

this is what people actually want from her 

♥ Kindness Police.

SarahG
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Rain On Me remix with Cardi :nooo:

Idk if you're joking but this will be lit af!

Asia's Popstar Royalty 👑

Runway

Cardi making those micki garbaj stans so bothered still :lmao:living rent free in their minds, luv it :heart:

Archived