💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cardi B new single “coming soon”

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

I hope it's something different, I have a feeling she may suffer from a sophomore slump whenever the era begins but lets see. It would be hard to be as successful as that debut:giveup:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
19 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Thought we cancelled her for admitting to drugging and robbing men during her stripper days? :billie:

Or are we just turning a blind eye over anything now

For some reason I don’t feel all that bad that she smoked men out to the point they would fall asleep, then taking the cash from their wallets and leaving. I mean, they thought I’d be run to smoke with a stripper, probably trying to **** them. Yeah I don’t feel that bad at all lol 

ToxicHot
2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

For some reason I don’t feel all that bad that she smoked men out to the point they would fall asleep, then taking the cash from their wallets and leaving. I mean, they thought I’d be run to smoke with a stripper, probably trying to **** them. Yeah I don’t feel that bad at all lol 

Yeah you probably don’t feel bad cuz maybe you’re a fan

But the politically-correct / #MeToo supporters sure as hell probably care

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

God Control
24 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Thought we cancelled her for admitting to drugging and robbing men during her stripper days? :billie:

As long as you’re not white or male, everyone will turn a blind eye. But be either white, male or both, and everything you say, even a praise of old music will get you cancelled because “ARE YOU SAYING WHITE PPL MUSIC IS BETTER?!?!! DO YOU HATE BLACK AND WYMEN ON CHARTS?!?! EDUCATE YOURSELF!”

ZiggyZiggs
6 minutes ago, God Control said:

As long as you’re not white or male, everyone will turn a blind eye. But be either white, male or both, and everything you say, even a praise of old music will get you cancelled because “ARE YOU SAYING WHITE PPL MUSIC IS BETTER?!?!! DO YOU HATE BLACK AND WYMEN ON CHARTS?!?! EDUCATE YOURSELF!”

i know you did not just imply poc are more privileged than white men :smh:

lol why do white men actually get away with everything then??? you're comparing this one case to like hundreds of thousands of white men who get away with doing the most vile things. let's not sweetie

also have black men not been cancelled for doing **** r.kelly sure as hell is. chris brown is still cancelled to a lot of people even tho high profile artists like drake are collabing with him and giving him hits. but then again dr. luke, a white man who got cancelled not that long ago got a no.1 song on the hot 100 just 2 weeks ago so yea let's not go down that road

ToxicHot
12 minutes ago, God Control said:

You're so right :bradley: such a double standard.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ALGAYDO
14 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Yeah you probably don’t feel bad cuz maybe you’re a fan

But the politically-correct / #MeToo supporters sure as hell probably care

I’m not a fan tho lol I liked two of her songs and that’s it lol I just don’t think what she did when she was poor is cancel worthy. Like, she didn’t spike their drinks or rob them with a gun lol they legit got too high and passed out lol 

12 minutes ago, God Control said:

Oh no, poor white men. When will it be their turn to succeed?? When will they stop being so oppressed?? 

God Control
5 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

i know you did not just imply poc are more privileged than white men :smh:

lol why do white men actually get away with everything then??? you're comparing this one case to like hundreds of thousands of white men who get away with doing the most vile things. let's not sweetie

also have black men not been cancelled for doing **** r.kelly sure as hell is. chris brown is still cancelled to a lot of people even tho high profile artists like drake are collabing with him and giving him hits. but then again dr. luke, a white man who got cancelled not that long ago got a no.1 song on the hot 100 just 2 weeks ago so yea let's not go down that road

I’m not talking about the system. I’m talking about the “woke” culture. I didn’t cancel R-Kelly, I still prefer that version of the song over any other, you guys did. I don’t cancel artists over things they’ve done in their real life, because that’s a job for the law, not mine. I don’t believe in boycotting things for “ethical reasons”. If I like a song, I like a song, the morality of its creator doesn’t make it better or worse.

However, there’s a culture today that pretends to fight for morality but they don’t, they just want a target who is ok to be destroyed, and those targets are always either white or male. R-Kelly is a male and he was trashed for what he did while Cardi drugging people wasn’t. Lana was a female, and she’s being dragged just for saying she wants to continue to sing her own style and genre and look.

God Control
2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’m not a fan tho lol I liked two of her songs and that’s it lol I just don’t think what she did when she was poor is cancel worthy. Like, she didn’t spike their drinks or rob them with a gun lol they legit got too high and passed out lol 

Oh no, poor white men. When will it be their turn to succeed?? When will they stop being so oppressed?? 

I didn’t say only white men, I said white OR male or both. Because Lana is white and she’s getting crap for something they had to twist to make it about race, and I hope you realize that the term “white men” includes gay men too. So don’t be quick to scrub a ne nature demographic of people off as perpetrators unworthy of sympathy based on their skin color.

Also, I was talking about the cesspool called cancel and woke culture, not systemic racism.

C1trus

I hope she can do something new with her rapping flow.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Blastertoyo

Can’t wait for the Doja Cat remix 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, God Control said:

I’m not talking about the system. I’m talking about the “woke” culture. I didn’t cancel R-Kelly, I still prefer that version of the song over any other, you guys did. I don’t cancel artists over things they’ve done in their real life, because that’s a job for the law, not mine. I don’t believe in boycotting things for “ethical reasons”. If I like a song, I like a song, the morality of its creator doesn’t make it better or worse.

However, there’s a culture today that pretends to fight for morality but they don’t, they just want a target who is ok to be destroyed, and those targets are always either white or male. R-Kelly is a male and he was trashed for what he did while Cardi drugging people wasn’t. Lana was a female, and she’s being dragged just for saying she wants to continue to sing her own style and genre and look.

i'm going to ignore that part about r.kelly cuz ummm k

cardi literally got trashed left right and center lmfaooo her songs have not done well after that. r.kelly and cardi allegations are NOT on the same level. clearly u dont seem to know the derails on the r.kelly and hass't watched the surviving r.kelly docu-series would not be saying the things you're saying rn. the man is in prison 

with lana that's what she WANTED to say, but her choice of words made it sound tone-deaf and her actual point got lost in it. has lana gotten cancelled? she really has not lol people have forgotten about it and they're already saying they're back to streaming her songs so

FlopSlurper
52 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

as soon as we cancel the multi r*pe apologist :billie:

Archived