Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ariana is not over yet, surprised?

Bon Gonzalez

Featured Posts

Bon Gonzalez

Many stans thought Ariana is finally over after her recent side projects underperformed/bombed (boyfriend, DCMA and Charlie's Angels OST) but look at her now, she's about to get her 4th #1 debut on H100 and she's going to be the first artist to do so. Shook? 

tumblr_cdf8a90fb0c9955938da2ee17d1e8caf_

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levitating

I thought this was ATRL for a second

Come, come unwrap me

TortureMeOnReplay

Drake doesn't have more than 4 #1 debuts? Also I think you using the term side project says a lot. Boyfriend was a cute single to just throw out there and didn't get much promo, and Charlie's Angels did relatively well for a soundtrack even if it wasn't ASIB level.

SHALLOW

Honestly i was waiting for her to be :whitney:

but then Gaga had to make the bop of the decade :neyde:

She can keep flopping after ROM Era imo. I don’t hate her but i wanna see something new from her. :oops:

PeachJug

i dont stan ariana at all but with her voice she's not going anywhere

(not for a long time)

talented

JusKeepBreathin

People act like a couple fails equals the end. Rihanna has had fails. Beyoncé has had fails Gaga has had fails. Madonna has had fails.

It's not about falling it's about how you get back up and sleigh your haters. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

LIKELADYAGAGA

Every single artists have singles that bomb. Britney Spears had them during her peak. Rihanna has them with almost every album cycle. As a fan though it feels like everything is coming to an end. It's just apart of being a fan and not looking at the bigger picture of what happens in the industry with every single artist.

moonsago

Ari had had such an incredible career if you think about it, she only got her first nr 1, 5-6 years into her career, isn’t it in a lot of ways better to have a slow but steady rise then to explode from the beginning? It’s hard to mentain that and the peak never lasts long so its better to have a slow rise then a quick peek and a fast decline. And no, she is not over at all. She’s the queen of her generation. 

Regina George
6 minutes ago, Bon Gonzalez said:

she's about to get her 4th #1 debut on H100 

Let's not be this positive about it and let's not jinx it. Stream, stream and stream instead. 

Hebi

Just like Gaga, Ariana was never really over. Last year and 2018 were her years. Now 2020 is her year again.

Dr Fudge

Not even trying to shade Katy, but I think that’s why she’s flopping and Ariana stays relevant even with moderately performing tracks- Ariana’s vocals are wild and (objectively) Katy has never had strong vocals. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

keith ink

I love ari i stan that woman

but she is in her early years

we will have to see how she stands the test of Pop start timeline

But right now they both are on top of the world and im gay and i have no choice but to S.T.A.N

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, Guillermo Tello said:

Just like Gaga, Ariana was never really over. Last year and 2018 were her years. Now 2020 is her year again.

Never really over huh ? Just like Katy :bon:

Archived