💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zachery campbell on doja cat

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Spyro

Watching this and Idk much about the drama, but he seems super open to both sides. 

Spyro the Dragon

iAstroLeo

I was going to watch this to see what's up, but no thanks :selena:

Why do youtubers feel the need to make videos that are almost 20 minutes long? I LOVED the time when 3-4 minutes was the norm and nothing got tiring.. I don't have time to watch documentaries everytime I decide to go on Youtube :madge: 

DeleteMyAccount

The whole critic of people canceling her now because of her #1 is stupid. 

Doja has been in the headlines/public forums for YEARS about her behavior. 

People just need to catch up..

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Why do youtubers feel the need to make videos that are almost 20 minutes long? I LOVED the time when 3-4 minutes was the norm and nothing got tiring.. I don't have time to watch documentaries everytime I decide to go on Youtube :madge: 

I think it has to do with YouTubers trying to make more money now that YouTube has changed their system to pay them less? Not really sure tho.

Delusional
7 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

He stretched ROM reaction to like 10:03 or smth I believe, it really is annoying tbh

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

xoxo Craig

He makes a very good point... are you really going to cancel someone without doing your research on the person to see if it checks out why you want to cancel them? 

End Racism Now

finally, a non-white person talking about this issue.

2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

He makes a very good point... are you really going to cancel someone without doing your research on the person to see if it checks out why you want to cancel them? 

i mean, what do you expect from a forum that is mostly white males?

Spyro
18 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

I mean I just put it into the background as noise while I go to other sites. 

Spyro the Dragon

T3ARS

Did Zach just say if your mixed with black your automatically black?! Somebody please inform him of the racist one drop rule ideology. 

After watching his video, I respect his POV but for me I can't listen to Doja music anymore. I'm sorry I fully believe she was in rooms with racist people and engaged with them without challenging any of the racist bs they would say. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

27monster27
44 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I think it has to do with YouTubers trying to make more money now that YouTube has changed their system to pay them less? Not really sure tho.

40 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

He stretched ROM reaction to like 10:03 or smth I believe, it really is annoying tbh

Iirc, 10:00 mins is the minimum needed for a certain amount of ad revenue.

he/him/his

Archived