Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zachery campbell on doja cat

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Obobo

well that tinychat video of her fingering herself in front of all those white intel dudes is on twitter.
plus that racist song which is obviously her.
also those racist + homophobic tweets.

I don't agree with cancel culture but I give it a pass since its less competition for gaga during chromatica. :ally:

59 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

He stretched ROM reaction to like 10:03 or smth I believe, it really is annoying tbh

I feel like every reaction video I've seen of his has been just slightly over 10 minutes, with him just talking about stuff for the first 6 minutes or so and then finally reacting with whatever time is left 😭  He's entertaining but dang 

Frostken

3 minutes ago, jsn said:

I feel like every reaction video I've seen of his has been just slightly over 10 minutes, with him just talking about stuff for the first 6 minutes or so and then finally reacting with whatever time is left 😭  He's entertaining but dang 

The reason YouTubers stretch their video's to 10 minutes is because that way they can put multiple ads in it and make more money:usrs:

Bloody hooker
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

I think it has to do with YouTubers trying to make more money now that YouTube has changed their system to pay them less? Not really sure tho.

As a YouTube creator, the platform has changed drastically every year since 2016.

As of YouTube requirements now in 2020:

- videos have to be 10 mins or longer to be monetized 

- You need a certain amount of subs and yearly views in order to even be considered to getting ads on your video

- Any type of copyrighted material in your video can get you demonetized or have your video removed

- YouTube has the right to mark your video a “family-friendly” if they believe it is, and will turn off you comments and have absolutely no opportunity to make money from the video

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

iAstroLeo
2 hours ago, DeIusional said:

He stretched ROM reaction to like 10:03 or smth I believe, it really is annoying tbh

Yeah lots of YouTubers do this.. it's so freaking annoying :rip:

Some stop the video at like 9:50 and then put at least 15 seconds of music at the end like "credits" :rip: 

DOJA CAT
2 hours ago, HasBeyn said:

Well her video leaks speak for itself...

The video doesn't show anything racist...

thank u, next

DOJA CAT
1 hour ago, juede said:

well that tinychat video of her fingering herself in front of all those white intel dudes is on twitter.
plus that racist song which is obviously her.
also those racist + homophobic tweets.

I don't agree with cancel culture but I give it a pass since its less competition for gaga during chromatica. :ally:

She shoudln't be cancelled for being sexual on a chat room
- The song isn't racist and was created in a time when she was depressed (with others like Trauma & 4Morant) and follows the stereotypes of the black community "I'm a degenerate, smoke all your cannabis"
- There is no racist tweets they are fake and she apolgoised for the homophobic tweets

thank u, next

Obobo
8 minutes ago, SOYEON said:

She shoudln't be cancelled for being sexual on a chat room
- The song isn't racist and was created in a time when she was depressed (with others like Trauma & 4Morant) and follows the stereotypes of the black community "I'm a degenerate, smoke all your cannabis"
- There is no racist tweets they are fake and she apolgoised for the homophobic tweets

Then why is there a video of her asking her fans what their "beyonkey" (Beyonce + monkey) song is. :oprah:
Also didn't she say she was a white man's ***** and said thank god she's light skin in one of those tinychats.

DOJA CAT
42 minutes ago, juede said:

Then why is there a video of her asking her fans what their "beyonkey" (Beyonce + monkey) song is. :oprah:
Also didn't she say she was a white man's ***** and said thank god she's light skin in one of those tinychats.

Post the video then 

thank u, next

littlepotter

He makes a valid point, in the end I feel it's up to each person's feelings and interpretation. I can't dictate how a black person would feel about one of their own being messy online. I'm still gonna bop to Say So.

chaeri pls

Archived