Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ARTPOP: Who'd Survive A Slasher Film Scenario?

Isidro Guevara

The Victims  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who'd Survive?

Featured Posts

Isidro Guevara

Hey victims- uhh:eww: I mean people:creepflop:

This is my second part of the slasher film scenario series! The 4 tracks that I pick are people who end up victims to a group of psychopaths. I'll list the victims personalities below. Remember, only the track that gets the most votes SURVIVES!😈💉

Sexxx Dreams- This is the mysterious, and sensual friend who likes to have a good time and whom many are attracted to. Emotional and with a troubled past, scary things usually don't bother but when they do, it tries to stay calm and cool, manipulating it's way out. 

G.U.Y.- This is the intimidating and fun loving friend who is rather wild and likes to ho around a lot. It is very passionate and good looking and many people try to be his/her partner. It loves the game of love and flirting and is always looking for ways to attract and seduce. 

Do What U Want- The confident, perfect, and popular friend, DWUW attracts many people and is always doing something around many and is very social. It is greatly admired. It secretly has insecurities of its own and that's why it tries to keep busy all the time. His/her friend Sexxx Dreams understands this and is always there for DWUW. It's greatest ability is to never give up and has great stamina. 

Applause- This is the nerdy and cocky friend who can come off as an ***hole to many. It always tries to solve problems in a logical way and is very smart but has an air of superiority. This rubs off many people and Applause often gets into fights. It is very verbal and can say stinging words to its enemies. 

VOTE!!!! 

FYI, Aura,Swine, and Dope are the killers!!!👹☠️💊

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

CautiousLurker

I'm so conflicted :bradley:

Do I vote for G.U.Y cuz I'm a ho for a stoic sexy beast of a man, or do I vote for Applause cuz it's one of my favorite song :bradley:

Applause, gurl I'm so sorry, but the peen wins :bradley:

raragaga

they all dead

54b994b5c265811a3849e6516a8cdcb7.gif

xoxo

PartySick
8 minutes ago, Isidro Guevara said:

Aura,Swine, and Dope are the killers

My holy trinity of ARTPOP so this makes sense :ladyhaha:

From your descriptions, SD would just trick the killer into sleeping with them and DWUW would come up behind them with a knife mod-coitus :gayhat:

I'll vote SD though :gayhat:

🖤

Round One:

Applause is an easy target, so that would go out first by cancellation, don't drag me.

Do What U Want seems like the perfect leader, so that would stay for now

GUY seems to grab people's attention really easily, so they'd be able to stay

Sexxx Dreams looks like the kind of person everyone would want to keep because they love so that stays.

Round Two:

Do What U Want is now getting into a fight with GUY because of how popular they are compared to them. GUY loses the attention of the others and is now canceled from old past tweets. 

Sexxx Dreams is having a sexxx dream and misses everything.

Round Three:

Do What U Want falls in love with Sexxx Dreams and they eventually plan to spend the future together.

Sexxx Dreams is happily married to Do What U Want and have a kid together named Swine.

Moral of the story, Do What U Want and Sexxx Dreams are some of the best songs on ARTPOP, the end.

Spoiler

I just turned this into The Hunger Games omg :air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air:

Isidro Guevara
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

SD would just trick the killer

SD would seduce the bat-scheiße insane but sexy Swine. DWUW will turn Swine into a pork chop once he kills him.😁

ShadowHunter

I know its GGD and who cares but I love the idea of the who would survive a slasher film threads but your descriptions kinda turn me off cause its not exactly how i would see the song. Maybe if u just leave to our imaginations what the songs’ personalities are, it would generate more discussion rather than if u feed it to us. Just a suggestion, but obvs who cares, its GGD and ur thread so.... but that’s my two cents hehe

OT: Applause would survive

Isidro Guevara
14 minutes ago, ShadowHunter said:

I know its GGD and who cares but I love the idea of the who would survive a slasher film threads but your descriptions kinda turn me off cause its not exactly how i would see the song. Maybe if u just leave to our imaginations what the songs’ personalities are, it would generate more discussion rather than if u feed it to us. Just a suggestion, but obvs who cares, its GGD and ur thread so.... but that’s my two cents hehe

OT: Applause would survive

Thanks for the feedback! I just love explaining the tracks and how they'd be as people in my mind. How do you see the tracks, if you don't mind sharing? And I also love the idea of who'd survive that's why I make these threads! 

Archived