💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Hey Girl so unliked on GGD?

Delusional

Featured Posts

Delusional

Hey Girl seems like such a groovy song, and Gaga and Florence have amazing chemistry together and it shows in the song so why is it so unliked? :oprah: It always seems like it gets slander

It isn’t my favourite from Joanne but it’s in my top 3 for definite 

any ideas/thoughts? 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional

Also sorry if I’ve been spamming with threads lately - I’ve been trying to keep patient for Chromatica :saladga:

blankpaper

People here have no taste :neyde:

reality’s tight if the music is right

CautiousLurker

I don't think it's disliked per se, people just don't bring it up much... Now Come to Mama - that song is loathed on here, for no good reason too, it's such a good song and has a lovely message :bradley:

FfFfFfFF

Some may think it's too old-school and not energetic enough..

That's not my opinion though, to me it's easily one of the best songs the album.

Delusional
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Some may think it's too old-school and not energetic enough..

That's not my opinion though, to me it's easily one of the best songs the album.

It’s such a classy timeless song though. It never gets old for me and I’m sure the minority of people who do like it feel the same :enigma: the problem with energetic songs is that the energy is lost after a while and it gets boring 

Hades

I have listened to it like 3 times. Never liked it sorry.:shrug:

Like, ok, I LIKE the song, but I'm almost never in the mood for it, it's just one of those songs for a specific type of person or vibe a person has to be in, I don't hate it though, I'd listen to it 20 times if it meant I didn't have to listen to Jewels N Drugs once :vegas:

ice bear

because we love gaga, we love florence, but hey girl was a waste of the united potential

ice heard one side from above

Delusional
2 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

I don't think it's disliked per se, people just don't bring it up much... Now Come to Mama - that song is loathed on here, for no good reason too, it's such a good song and has a good message :bradley:

I think it’s one of Gaga’s favourites too, what a lovely bop :heart: 

I personally think that Joanne is that album future generations are going to find and cherish and adore when all the music in the future turns into just noise :selena:

GreenDiamond

I guess they expect Spectrum or No LIght No Light slayage

But instead they went for chill uplifting song that clearly came from heart so I like it

Blastertoyo

It’s slow, it was overhyped as a florence collab, it seemingly has no structure 

please enlighten me to death

Archived