Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Hey Girl so unliked on GGD?

Delusional

Featured Posts

PlasticDollGirl

Joanne was just my least favourite gaga album :billie: I wasn’t here for it. Apart from perfect illusion, Grigio girls and million reasons as that song is beautiful:kara: ok I liked 3 songs :selena:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

I really don't get the hate for Hey Girl ; it's a cute song! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

BlingNotTheMusic

Some people can't appreciate classic and timeless music instead of trendy bops. It's fine, ROM part 1 stays unbothered :legend:

rence a deux

I love Hey Girl! It gets me groovin'! :excited: Don't come for me because I've said before that I don't like ranking her albums but honestly my first favorite is ARTPOP and Joanne (equally). ARTPOP for my crazy side and Joanne for my groovy side. :ally: All the love! :sara:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

Modern Ecstasy2

I love the message/what they are saying.

I’m not really sure how to explain it exactly but I’ve just never really enjoyed listening to it... it bores me a bit and just doesn’t really strike a chord with my emotions.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

metalguru
2 hours ago, Rio said:

Where have you heard that melody before exactly? It’s just such an uninspiring and uninteresting melody, I think that’s what it is. I don't think it’s because we’ve “heard it before”... if u get me?

Lol... 

Have you ever heard of Bennie and the Jets? Or any mid-tempo Prince? The song is almost a Bennie and the Jets rip-off. 

JRCF29
3 hours ago, Guillermo Tello said:

'cause it's flat and too simple. We're not used to hear songs like that if they come from Gaga

Or Florence

Don't Call Me Gaga

freebit

It's such a fun song, and pretty chill. Also the late-70s-in-Manhattan vibe was so unexpected.

It's like people were expecting this baroque witchy screechfest, and are still disapointed about it, but I like that it was more breezy. 

noahwamp

I hate to hear about the lack of taste. Maybe see a doctor? It’s in my top 3 from Joanne actually! I think they sound so good together :oops:

shoful
3 hours ago, Enigma said:

Excuse your mouth!

Come to Mama sang live in a full arena hits DIFFERENT :giveup:

I was there 2 nights and it most certainly did not. The only song I didn’t sing along to :vegas:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

AshIey

I love Hey Girl but I also think all of the songs on Joanne are great, which is an unpopular opinion on here. :selena:

Archived