💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga’s Spotify playlist is getting me HYPED!

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

PlasticDollGirl

I’ve been listening to Gaga’s chromatica Spotify playlist that her and bloodpop created which is full of 90’s euro house, massive club anthems. Is this an indication for what rest of the album is going to be like? As I am L I V I N G for it!  it’s bop after bop  :bradley: if you haven’t listened to it, please do as I’m having a few drinks tonight :vegas:and it’s getting me hyped for rest of album.  I’ve always wanted more songs like this from her. :lolly:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

teatree123

This playlist is literally the only thing I can listen to other than Rain On Me right now:billie:

PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, catdiva said:

This playlist is literally the only thing I can listen to other than Rain On Me right now:billie:

Literally same sis!!  I go from this playlist, Rain on me, more of the playlist, Rain on me  :lolly:

yeeeess i'm living for it too... also it got updated once already so i can't wait for what's to come!!

teatree123
6 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

the song Horny in that playlist is highly a bop :billie:

can't wait for the inevitable Gaga sex bop on Chromatica:vegas:

aaronyoji

is there a mega tracklist or could someone list it themselves? Im not downloading spotify lol or at least screen cap it 

Itsbrenda

Can someone make it on Apple Music and share it? 

I would like to hear it 

PlasticDollGirl
3 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

is there a mega tracklist or could someone list it themselves? Im not downloading spotify lol or at least screen cap it 

I don’t know how to upload photos on here, could someone screen cap it please? Honestly it’s such a great play list which will hype you for the album :firega:

TinyGa

27 minutes ago, Mill said:

Is this an indication for what rest of the album is going to be like? As I am L I V I N G for it!  it’s bop after bop

I hope so and same here, been listening all weekend and the playlist plus ROM have driven my expectations higher than ever!!:queenga:

aaronyoji
Just now, Mill said:

I don’t know how to upload photos on here, could someone screen cap it please? Honestly it’s such a great play list which will hype you for the album :firega:

that'd be great if someone did that. i heard 808 state is on there and i LIVE for them, so I'm hopeful. 

chromaticainmyhead

true. Literally every song off this playlist issa bop. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

TinyGa

It's dozens of songs so too long for a screencap but you should be able to see them here even if not signed in to Spotify.

PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, aaronyoji said:

that'd be great if someone did that. i heard 808 state is on there and i LIVE for them, so I'm hopeful. 

Tinyga put a link up above ^^^

Archived