Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Buy ROM on Amazon, Google, Tidal & more!

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

Buy from these ESPECIALLY if you are from UK/US (where the race for #1 is close!) to help the respective charts  :party:

UK & USA:

iTunes

Tidal (.mp3 + .flac versions) 

Amazon  

Google

USA Only:

Digital Single

Digital Single (Instrumental)

Picture Disc

CD-Single

Cassette

Vinyl with Ariana

UK ONLY: 

7Digital (mp3 + flac versions)

Qobuz (flac and CD high quality versions)

Let's it #1 ladies and gays :party: 

tenor.gif

Warning
8 minutes ago, chromatigaga said:

£4.60 for FLAC on Tidal  :billie:

You gotta do what you got to do for ya mamma. :ohwell:

Edit: Also I think this should be pinned or something so that visitors could see this and know what to do, people can also use Gift Card iTunes/Amazon etc. to to buy as US based person with US based created account which can be done very easily, I had created one to help C2C back in the day.

Azor Ahai
8 minutes ago, chromatigaga said:

£4.60 for FLAC on Tidal  :billie:

just buy the cheaper one :ladyhaha:

chromatigaga
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

just buy the cheaper one :ladyhaha:

Of course i did but nearly a fiver for the other :messga:

Azor Ahai
3 minutes ago, Warning said:

You gotta do what you got to do for ya mamma. :ohwell:

Edit: Also I think this should be pinned or something so that visitors could see this and know what to do, people can also use Gift Card iTunes/Amazon etc. to to buy as US based person with US based created account which can be done very easily, I had created one to help C2C back in the day.

apply here for that

They are trusted :party: 

41 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Buy from these ESPECIALLY if you are from UK/US (where the race for #1 is close!) to help the respective charts  :party:

iTunes

Tidal 

Tidal has 2 versions. "Normal" quality .mp3 version and a more expensive "High fidelity" .flac version. I'm not sure if buying both counts as 1 sale or 2! 

Google

Amazon

Official USA ONLY Store

Official USA ONLY Store (Instrumental)

Let's it #1 ladies and gays :party: 

tenor.gif

Tidal's expensive.

purchase on Qobuz and 7Digital. They also sell high-resolution 24bit flacs for less money, way bettet than Tidal. 7Digital has 4 different files you can purchase, all counting as 4 sales, I should presume. Qobuz has 3.

7Digital MP3 & 16-bit FLAC https://uk.7digital.com/artist/lady-gaga/release/rain-on-me-11842209

7Digital MP3 & 24-bit FLAC https://uk.7digital.com/artist/lady-gaga/release/rain-on-me-11842211

Qobuz Hi-Res & CD quality https://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/album/rain-on-me-lady-gaga-ariana-grande/ci67y4ojp7wcatime 

Qobuz CD quality https://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/album/rain-on-me-lady-gaga-ariana-grande/wqsjwwcakx07b

Azor Ahai
3 minutes ago, Rio said:

Tidal's expensive.

purchase on Qobuz and 7Digital. They also sell high-resolution 24bit flacs for less money, way bettet than Tidal.

Can you provide links? I haven't heard of these.

3 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Can you provide links? I haven't heard of these.

Updated 

XxBones
8 minutes ago, Rio said:

Tidal's expensive.

purchase on Qobuz and 7Digital. They also sell high-resolution 24bit flacs for less money, way bettet than Tidal.

Is it a big difference when listening between regular and a high quality file? Like with just earphones. 

Azor Ahai
9 minutes ago, XxBones said:

Is it a big difference when listening between regular and a high quality file? Like with just earphones. 

I think it only matters if you have expensive headphones/speakers which can put the higher quality audio to good use.

28 minutes ago, XxBones said:

For me, yes. But it depends on how trained your ear is, not everything can tell a difference and your device should be compatible with the file x I definitely heard a difference between SL on Spotify and the hi-res on my Macbook. And I was using Apple Earpods.

Archived