💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many of you live in the U.S... and HAVE NOT BOUGHT THE BUNDLES?

RainOnMeYup

I live in the U.S and  

50 members have voted

1. 1. I live in the U.S and

• I have bought 4 copies of ROM from Gaga's website
    • I have not bought 4 copies of ROM from Gaga's website

Featured Posts

RainOnMeYup

How many of you bitches live in the U.S... and HAVE NOT BOUGHT 4 BUNDLE COPIES? 

I wanna see how many of her diehard fans are not willing to spend 4$ to make ROM go #1. Be honest about your answer.

Until then, stream rain on me

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainOnMeYup

Wow wtf... 75% already have not bought 4 copies of the song... Yea we're not going #1

TimisaMonster

I bought the limited edition signed copy of Chromatica...that's it 

I'm streaming the song tho so I am doing my part 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

NFRatwell

Bought it on iTunes and her website. :poot: I don’t need four copies lol, and Gaga and Ari shouldn’t need all their fans to get so many to get #1. 

alsemanche

No need to be condescending towards people who aren't willing to buy a sing 4 times for charts :ohwell:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Seeka

I'm not buying a song that's gonna be on the album that I'm already planning to buy. 

ThunderSwallow

While other areas’ monsters are dying to make contribution but US monsters just...

No shade but in our fans chat room we all make fun of the 3000 SL physical copies sold in US:huntyga:

I myself also not a fan of buying song multiple times just for charts but considering we are not buying this all the time so if I live in US I would definitely give it a try and it just 4 dollars. I think I lost more coins in a week than that.:ladyhaha:

Roronoa

Gaga is not going to make another gay pop dance album of this quality and caliber for many years, support her (if you can).

MANiCURE1295

the same people who won't spend less than 4 dollars are the same people who will bitch day and night about Gaga not going #1, which is exactly why I don't feel bad for those people at all LOL

gypsy101

i bought all 3 physicals on her site plus 1 on Amazon... i will buy it on itunes toward the end of the week

DiskoBaby

I streamed the video a few times on YouTube, isn't that enough :coffee:

Arturo

You guys really love to have an ill advised opinion on how well Gaga‘s songs are doing and then don’t actually support the song when it matters on weeks like this which would be historic for Gaga if she got a #1 :rip: 

Arturo
Just now, DiskoBaby said:

I streamed the video a few times on YouTube, isn't that enough :coffee:

Not at all

Archived