Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many of you live in the U.S... and HAVE NOT BOUGHT THE BUNDLES?

RainOnMeYup

I live in the U.S and  

50 members have voted

1. 1. I live in the U.S and

• I have bought 4 copies of ROM from Gaga's website
    • I have not bought 4 copies of ROM from Gaga's website

Featured Posts

ThunderSwallow
2 hours ago, DiskoBaby said:

No, I 'm not obsessed

I don’t think you should brought the song 4 times but maybe it’s kinda ‘well I just stream a couple of time isn’t it enough’ kind of attitude in the beginning that shows a bit careless. We don’t have many chances to help her get a no.1 maybe for a long time and I think there are also fans out there who willing to provide free download link from their bundle which might also help if them are downloaded by a US ip.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThunderSwallow
2 hours ago, mr.peter said:

If you could only see how many copies are in my trash :cryga: I don't know why but they sent me alot of digital downloads and  I downloaded them all ! 

Actually you should share the link to any Lone who has an US(vpn) ip to download. Each IP is only counted once.

gypsy101
1 hour ago, Cookie Tookie said:

That means that $40 solely on 2 album preorders out of my pocket have been put towards Gaga’s sales. If that’s not enough for you, go ahead and purchase another copy on my behalf. 

i meant how does it help this single, i understand how it helps the album lol

sinefrombelow

Wait, we can buy the 99¢ digital download from her site *four times* and it counts?! I bought the song + instrumental on her site, plus iTunes, google play, and amazon. (And still debating which ROM t-shirt I “need”). I’ll def add the digital download three more times to my bundle cart if so. Phew it’s hard work trying to not be a flop fan. 
Lady Gaga Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

ThisGuyTony
2 hours ago, LaLa said:

Guys if you can't afford to but the song or whatever, can you please consider signing up through this twitter? They will send you money to buy the song. You can delete it later, as long as you download it you are helping. 

Quoting this so some of y’all see it again. :madge: 

ThunderSwallow
2 hours ago, Auro said:

Do we have to redeem all 40 or just one from each sale for it to count?

I bought 3 digital on her store,1 picture disk bundle, got it on Google Music, and have streamed it on Spotify and YouTube 

Need 40 US IP to download them to make them all counted. If you got the links and extra copies don’t download them by yourself but share with your friends. If you still have extras I can help to make  ppl download them. 

ThunderSwallow
4 minutes ago, sinefrombelow said:

Wait, we can buy the 99¢ digital download from her site *four times* and it counts?! I bought the song + instrumental on her site, plus iTunes, google play, and amazon. (And still debating which ROM t-shirt I “need”). I’ll def add the digital download three more times to my bundle cart if so. Phew it’s hard work trying to not be a flop fan. 
Lady Gaga Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Make sure to share the download link to more friends with different US IP

rasclautmangos

I bought a signed cd, a digital album before I bought the cd, and the first two singles on amazon. I've been streaming the songs constantly on yt and on pandora. I'm also tempted to buy the yellow rain coat plus digital download.

That's the most effort I've put into any artist since 2010.

alsemanche
3 hours ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

not even close....you do know you could go spend less than 4 dollars on 4 copies of ROM in Gaga's shop, sacrifice your  next gas station snack/morning coffee and it would help out a ton right? EVERY SINGLE SALE COUNTS SO MUCH.

2 hours ago, RainOnMeYup said:

Girl please.

I bet all of you wouldn't mind paying 4$ for a Starbucks drink that only adds empty calories to your diet.

I haven't bought SL 4 times, because I didn't think it had a chance at going #1. But ROM does. So it'll be a shame if we fall short.

You're really getting obsessive there...... Not everyone cares about charts and not everyone is willing to spend money (no matter how small the amount is) on buying many copies of the same song that they'll never even use just to get the song higher on charts so other fans who care so much about them are happy. You wanna choose to spend your money on those 4 copies,sure go ahead no one's stopping you. But stop shaming people for not doing the same because you wanna see a song go #1. Jesus... Not everyone cares that much about Gaga (or anyone else) reaching number one. It's literally doesn't change my life in any way and I'd rather have a coffee that adds eMpTy CalOrIes to my diet than a song that I can listen to whenever i want in 500 other ways than buying 4 copies of it.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

God Control

Bought the signed deluxe album copy. That’s like the only item worth getting. Don’t need a g-string or a t-shirt for $40 that will lose color after two washes, and I don’t need a picture disc with an ugly artwork for $80 either.

God Control
5 hours ago, JK Rowling said:

Gaga is not going to make another gay pop dance album of this quality and caliber for many years, support her (if you can).

That sounds like a good thing. I’d love to see her go full experimental like Björk and be as weird and enigmatic with her music as her PAPER magazine shoot.

lavenderblondee

I'm not about that. :reductive: I bought the signed copy and that's all I'll buy really.

God Control
1 hour ago, catsandlabneh said:

You're really getting obsessive there...... Not everyone cares about charts and not everyone is willing to spend money (no matter how small the amount is) on buying many copies of the same song that they'll never even use just to get the song higher on charts so other fans who care so much about them are happy. You wanna choose to spend your money on those 4 copies,sure go ahead no one's stopping you. But stop shaming people for not doing the same because you wanna see a song go #1. Jesus... Not everyone cares that much about Gaga (or anyone else) reaching number one. It's literally doesn't change my life in any way and I'd rather have a coffee that adds eMpTy CalOrIes to my diet than a song that I can listen to whenever i want in 500 other ways than buying 4 copies of it.

Amen. I collect things for Gaga and others, but if I’m at a point where I don’t feel like I’m getting my money’s worth or not into this thing I’m getting, then I won’t get it, no matter how cheap or expensive.

Yes, I may pay $700 or $2000 for clothing or car accessories or home decor or any other stuff, but those are stuff I enjoy getting, my money, my choice. Some are forgetting that Gaga is a multi-millionaire and most fans have a tiny fraction of her wealth, and throwing away all that money just to see a song that may not be good enough to chart in its own, is a huge waste. Not saying you can’t do it if you choose to, but don’t shame others for choosing to do something they fine more worthy of their money. 

DiskoBaby
12 minutes ago, God Control said:

That sounds like a good thing. I’d love to see her go full experimental like Björk and be as weird and enigmatic with her music as her PAPER magazine shoot.

That's always been my problem with Gaga. It looks like she goes all out being avant-garde and being ambitious with her image and style but the music is still pop. Mainstream commercial pop.

There was times in 2010 when I was taking her more seriously when Bad Romance was that weird bad bitch. 

But then with Born This Way she was looking like Bjork while giving us 80s throwback hits. Or in 2013 she just came off as pretentious with being a theater art geek while making the most commercial pop songs. 

It's like choose one of the other because if you're gonna dress up avant garde and do these fancy photoshoots then back it up with the music. 

Archived