Gaga's gonna have a big night at the VMA's

DiskoBaby

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr S
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

VMAs used to be good, also I believe this year’s ceremony is canceled. :toofunny:

I want Gaga to have a big night at the 2021 Grammy Awards. :flutter:

I wouldn't count on that. She isn't gonna win big awards with dance music.

Twitter
1 minute ago, Mr S said:

I wouldn't count on that. She isn't gonna win big awards with dance music.

I don’t care about that. I know she will win something, I wanna see a good performance with her and Ariana.

Tyrabanks
4 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

After depriving her vision to give way for a cheap attention-grabbing highlight, I think Gaga already had trust issues with VMAs. 

nah sis, don’t overacted. 
VMA need Ga atm, so they will do **** to get her back 

Dominic

I think Weeknd and Dua are gonna smash the VMAs atm. Can see a few noms for Gaga though 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

ImTired
28 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

They haven't been relevant in years but it'll still be nice to see her make a comeback on the show again. 

I think we can assume Rain On Me will get a lot of nominations, maybe video of the year. Stupid Love will probably get some too. And if she releases a video right during the summer maybe a third nom.

It'll also be cool to see her get a Vanguard award too, cementing her hardwork with her music videos. 

But I'm looking forward to the performance. If her team is smart enough to release Sour Candy at summer or after the show, imagine Gaga, Ariana, and Blackpink performing together on stage. A performance for both songs. It could be bigger then 2010.:excited2:

Let's discuss. 

Stupid Love nomination? Sis.... :ladyhaha:

JRCF29
36 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

It'll also be cool to see her get a Vanguard award too, cementing her hardwork with her music videos. 

We're at least 3 years out from this though. Traditionally given to an older/legacy artist (Beyonce, P!nk, J-Lo)

Don't Call Me Gaga

domixwodix

Wait what

how do you know she‘ll return? Has it been announced?

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

JRCF29

I think probably a Best Pop and Video/Song of The Year nomination for ROM, along with a Best Collaboration win. 

Edit: maybe even Best Choreo nom for Babylon when she's released...

So 5 nominations, 1 win

Don't Call Me Gaga

heygurlhi

Some kpop crap will win all awards with the voting system,

Grammys are our only hope

tumblr_ngte0ee3dF1qmzrtmo5_500.gif

Spoiler

:ally:

Ignore me i drink

Mirrion Rizzons

I think the VMA's flopped after like 2015 because hardly any new interesting pop artists seemed to debut, as hip hop started to dominate instead

Then huge pop stars sorta stopped attending, so artists with huge fanbases sorta just stopped watching it

DiskoBaby
1 hour ago, xcxsooyoung said:

Award shows? In this pandemic? 

They're gonna open up the economy by summer. I don't think concerts will be open but I can see award shows still going on. Just wear masks and have hand sanitizer at hand. 

DiskoBaby
53 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

We're at least 3 years out from this though. Traditionally given to an older/legacy artist (Beyonce, P!nk, J-Lo)

It's been over a decade and her videos are already iconic. I think if they want to make it a big year they'll give her the award. I can see them hyping up her return as some big comeback to the show. 

DovakhiinSasha
1 hour ago, DiskoBaby said:

But I'm looking forward to the performance. If her team is smart enough to release Sour Candy at summer or after the show, imagine Gaga, Ariana, and Blackpink performing together on stage. A performance for both songs. It could be bigger then 2010.:excited2:

Omg girl, the world wouldn't survive this!

Dirty pony I can't wait to hose you down

steven
1 hour ago, SlayYo said:

blinding lights might get a shot but don’t start now would probably not win, video wise. Physical may be ROM’s competition imo

I would not mind Dua winning, Physical is huge but either way, they both deserve to win.

Archived