Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloodpop: ROM best all-female collab of all time

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus
1 hour ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Not sure it's the best, but it's definitely up there. :vegas:

That's my opinion as well. There are so many amazing female collabs out there, so I think it's pretty hard to decide which one is THE best :sis:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

I mean it's up there, but not best duet. Not with this classic gem's existence.

Wait for the first beat drop.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

WhiskeyLikeMisery
10 hours ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

Telephone is that timeless masterpiece... 

:deadbanana:

Timeless masterpiece I like telephone but YIKES. 

Queen Gloria

Where's the lie?

elijahfan
11 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I hope it will go down like this, and not like some forgettable duets all the gays were so sure would go down in history and everyone forgot (looking at you, Me Against the Music and Can't Remember to Forget You.....:triggered:)

Only time will tell tbh. As good as a song might be, it only can be considered iconic if it passes the test of time.

JusKeepBreathin

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

He shouldn't have made this claim. Now people will start comparing instead of enjoying the success of an amazing duet. :derpga:

And the dance remix is everything 

LilyLark

I love it, but no. He's going get the song dragged for overreaching. Luckily, pretty much no one cares about Bloodpop or even knows who he is except a handful of EDM fans, Gaga fans, and some Grimes fans.

Archived