Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloodpop: ROM best all-female collab of all time

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Dominic

Lady Marmalade, Telephone and The Boy is Mine were my first thoughts.

I can see RoM reaching those highs but it is still early days for me. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BetrayedSTAN
3 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

If Telephone was released today, everyone would trashing it.

ROM is already an iconic collab, it's GAGA X ARIANA

It is already being critically acclaimed and breaking records since its first day.  It is not very difficult to notice this.

As a songwriter i studied the making of an earworm song from A to Z .. that's why i have a huge respect for producers like denniz pop/max martin/Quincy jones/RedOne etc cause simply they know how to producer a ****ing catchy timless song and trust me that's not that easy .. 

So when i personally heard a song i know if it will be memorable in few years or not .. telephone have that catchiness that RoM lacked .

Animal Claws
14 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

As a songwriter i studied the making of an earworm song from A to Z .. that's why i have a huge respect for producers like denniz pop/max martin/Quincy jones/RedOne etc cause simply they know how to producer a ****ing catchy timless song and trust me that's not that easy .. 

So when i personally heard a song i know if it will be memorable in few years or not .. telephone have that catchiness that RoM lacked .

Uh oh guys the art police is here

He knows the future of pop music...

blackpink

not people thinking this is serious...he just responded to a tweet from a popular stan news account with the new song he produced, some of y’all need to stop taking EVERYTHING so damn seriously :rip: 

Linus Gaga
17 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

but still it's subjective... 

for me i don't like/wants to replay telephone, it might be catchy but too noisy for me

while ROM production is good and lots of us have been replaying it since the release

Hit me a message and say hi !

BetrayedSTAN
4 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Uh oh guys the art police is here

He knows the future of pop music...

car rihanna GIF

Ancient Alien

ROM is a cute moment, it stands out from the flat-boring music scence nowadays but it won’t be as iconic as Telephone and it’s a fact. Except for the daggers rain scene, it’s just another music video with nice dance, pretty clothes and massive cgi production (k-pop esque). Telephone with the massacre, poison cooking scene, prison fight, pepsi hair rolls, *** wagon is on the same level as Killer, Toxic... Everybody has a different music taste but Telephone catchiness is  >>>>> ROM. 

WhiskeyLikeMisery

Anyone who thinks otherwise simply lacks taste and that's ok. Not everyone has the range to see the truth. 

7-B409879-D3-F2-4823-BA98-2-C98070-AC447

Guest Adarsh

Lol give him a break. It’s his song and it’s doing great. He’s just having fun. Anyway it comes down to preference at the end. Y’all said the same thing about Shallow, trashed it the day it came out. And look what happened? Its a ****ing classic in merely two years. 

KarmaPolice

What's up with the ROM trashing in here? Are people this deaf? 

Geez

Ancient Alien

Lols anyone who trashed Shallow should be ashamed. I didn't :ohwell: Shallow is god-tier with the instant legendary guitar arrangement. Anyway, let's stream and support our two good girls for their another no.1 guys but just a fact that I need to state that I don't see this song will have any longevity. BloodPop is supportive of his work and I admire him for that. He has the right to do so but some users who trash her previous work for this one truly has a sour taste.

Borislshere
1 hour ago, Aarghya said:

Absolutely! If ROM flopped, all the real faces of Little Monsters would have ---- :billie:

If I only stanned Gaga for her successful songs, i wouldn't still be here :billie:

WhiskeyLikeMisery

The way the ones who "studied music" and "song write" come out of the wood work to act like their opinion is the law. :enigma: 

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, Ancient Alien said:

Lols anyone who trashed Shallow should be ashamed. I didn't :ohwell: Shallow is god-tier with the instant legendary guitar arrangement. Anyways let's stream and support our two good girls for their another no.1 guys but just a fact that I need to state that I don't see this song will have any longevity. BloodPop is supportive of his work and I admire him for that. He has the right to do so but some users who trash her previous work for this one truly has a sour taste.

Nobody is trashing any work here.

The problem is that people don't miss the opportunity to trash Gaga's current work simply because they think the previous ones are better. ROM is already breaking records worldwide and it will be one of the most remembered duets today, just like Shallow.

Archived