The lowest I gave was a 2 or 2,5. I didn't really like the album:oops:

I'm curious if we agreed on the worst song :happy:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Anveeroy

13. Beautiful - Average Score: 4.49 

Highest Score: 11 @Yxilon

Lowest Score: 0 @Cupid Boy @grigioboi 

COMMENTS:

@Future Nostalgia Attack this song all you want when it’s performed live it’s amazing and on the right day the message hits.

@Yxilon This is my favorite track from Kiss Me Once. It is the best duet or ballad in the whole Kylie's discography and we know she had many of them. This was also the most popular song in Italy despite not being a single (I think). Composition and production are simply flawless. Abbey Road vibes. Also one of Enrique's best duets ever, along with Naked of course.

@SabadoDeGloria At it's core, this song is fine. But Christ, the production really ruined it. For an album that is relatively stripped down, the heavy autotune is just so apparent. Which is a shame, cause it was a really beautiful song when performed on the KMO Tour without all the extra production.

@joannester Not my cup of tea. Enrique Iglesias... a choice. A skip.

@Blown Away Terrible opening, too much Auto-Tune. The rest of the song falls flat, both their voices sounds like they were very much modified. Especially when they sing together. It sounds like me when I'm singing into a ventilator. Truly an awful song. I give it a 1 just because I can't give 2 zeroes.

@culturalbaptism Autotune mess.

@Maleficent stupid vocoder ruins this track. Music's Too Sad Without You >>>>>>>>

@Lionel Ronaldo I didn't know she had a collab with Enrique but this is too slow for me, however, I think it is a beautiful song but just too slow for me.

@Lucas Giving it a 1 because the lyrics are somehow cute... Otherwise I think this is the worst song in Kylie's discography

@Marvita beautiful, very romantic

@Luk I'd give it a 6 but: Enrique Iglesias.

@Brecht Absolutely terrible, one of Kylie's worst songs.

@PinkJelly Really not a fan of the vocoder effects on the chorus. Definite skip.

@Spock I don’t understand why everyone seems to have a problem with this song when a) it’s not that bad, b) the live version without Enrique is acceptable and c) IWGC is on this album

@Judas Society It's an auto-tuned robotic mess. If it's mixed to be somethig softer instead of trying to make everything electronic, it would be a solid track. Enrique added nothing to this.

@MingersPrayer Couldn’t get into this song, though I tried very hard. It’s too drippy for me.

@Jewelsdelove The auto and Enrique killed this song. Umm.

@grigioboi The vocoder ruins everything. A mediocre song that shouldn't be released.

@heygurlhi middle part had potential but who fell and thought this sounded good?

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Blown Away
Just now, Aarghya said:

COMMENTS:

@Future Nostalgia Attack this song all you want when it’s performed live it’s amazing and on the right day the message hits.

@Yxilon This is my favorite track from Kiss Me Once. It is the best duet or ballad in the whole Kylie's discography and we know she had many of them. This was also the most popular song in Italy despite not being a single (I think). Composition and production are simply flawless. Abbey Road vibes. Also one of Enrique's best duets ever, along with Naked of course.

@SabadoDeGloria At it's core, this song is fine. But Christ, the production really ruined it. For an album that is relatively stripped down, the heavy autotune is just so apparent. Which is a shame, cause it was a really beautiful song when performed on the KMO Tour without all the extra production.

@Blown Away Terrible opening, too much Auto-Tune. The rest of the song falls flat, both their voices sounds like they were very much modified. Especially when they sing together. It sounds like me when I'm singing into a ventilator. Truly an awful song. I give it a 1 just because I can't give 2 zeroes.

@Maleficent stupid vocoder ruins this track. Music's Too Sad Without You >>>>>>>>

@Lionel Ronaldo I didn't know she had a collab with Enrique but this is too slow for me, however, I think it is a beautiful song but just too slow for me.

@Lucas Giving it a 1 because the lyrics are somehow cute... Otherwise I think this is the worst song in Kylie's discography

@PinkJelly Really not a fan of the vocoder effects on the chorus. Definite skip.

@Spock I don’t understand why everyone seems to have a problem with this song when a) it’s not that bad, b) the live version without Enrique is acceptable and c) IWGC is on this album

@Judas Society It's an auto-tuned robotic mess. If it's mixed to be somethig softer instead of trying to make everything electronic, it would be a solid track. Enrique added nothing to this.

@MingersPrayer Couldn’t get into this song, though I tried very hard. It’s too drippy for me.

@grigioboi The vocoder ruins everything. A mediocre song that shouldn't be released.

@heygurlhi middle part had potential but who fell and thought this sounded good?

What a great start! Awful song, sorry @Yxilon.

LoLaA
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

COMMENTS:

I really didn't know she collaberated with Henry Church :selena:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Average Score: 4.49

:billie:

Bobina

Beautiful was very forgettable for me. Not mad about that :whitney:

"back to you, f*cker"

Blown Away
Just now, Aarghya said:

Oh my god, I didn't even notice that :billie: but...

kim kardashian GIF

LoLaA
Just now, Aarghya said:

We know this was going to happen ;) 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Anveeroy

The next one is a prominent single 

tumblr_nco0dhzYyb1tdy5pro1_500.gif

joannester