Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

More Doja Cat tweets resurface

Delusional

Featured Posts

LoLaA
2 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

I don't get it. What was she saying?

She said that being black is depressed and worthless, in other words it's better to be white. at least that's what I understand. 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RadioIsOurs

That'd be her own issue though. I'm not sure why we should tear her down for her own struggles...

Pray4FameGa

While it's weird thing to say I'm really, really over this game of scouring through tweet history of people and persecuting them for something they said 10 years ago. Like who cares, really?

I've said things at times that if quoted would #cancel me, who hasn't?

I think everyone needs to grow up and end this ridiculous cancel culture.

BABYL0N

There has always been a negative energy about this girl for me and that‘s what made me not listening to any of her songs even though they are quite catchy... hope i‘m wrong about this energy

Delusional
Just now, RadioIsOurs said:

That'd be her own issue though. I'm not sure why we should tear her down for her own struggles...

She’s saying it would be better for EVERYONE to be white :triggered: I don’t think that’s an own struggle that’s racism ma’am 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, DeIusional said:

She’s saying it would be better for EVERYONE to be white :triggered: I don’t think that’s an own struggle that’s racism ma’am 

So is it time for Doja Cat Cancelling Party? :ohwell: Like they did it to miss Del Rey. :reductive:

Delusional
3 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

While it's weird thing to say I'm really, really over this game of scouring through tweet history of people and persecuting them for something they said 10 years ago. Like who cares, really?

I've said things at times that if quoted would #cancel me, who hasn't?

I think everyone needs to grow up and end this ridiculous cancel culture.

I’m in shock at reading this. So we should just be brushing off racist remarks and making them okay? Wtf is wrong with you? 

RadioIsOurs

That being said she is talking about her own race though. I get why fellow black people might want to call her out on that, but can you imagine white people telling her that she should be cancelled because of her own self hate? 

holy scheisse
3 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

thank u

this would be like me saying "being gay is depressing i wish i could just be straight" and then ahving a bunch of rando's on the internet tell me how terrible of a person i am for my own internalized stigma and self-shaming lol

Delusional
Just now, Trillion Reasons said:

So is it time for Doja Cat Cancelling Party? :ohwell: Like they did it to miss Del Rey. :reductive:

Oh hunny the party already started she lost 100k ig followers :air:

Guest Adarsh
3 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

So lgbt people should also be allowed to be homophobic if they’re struggling with themselves? 

Delusional
Just now, RadioIsOurs said:

That being said she is talking about her own race though. I get why fellow black people might want to call her out on that, but can you imagine white people telling her that she should be cancelled because of her own self hate? 

The thing is Doja Cat is mixed. That is the issue here because it’s almost as if she’s siding with her “purer” side and that’s why people are angry, it’s the same as how people were angry with her saying the f word because she’s a female bisexual woman 

Bubblegum Bitch

Oh hunny the party already started she lost 100k ig followers :air:

Wow, she's falling down like Dow Jones. :ally:

Delusional

Mess people defending racism on GGD once again :interestinga:

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

She is NOT right and I'm no one to say on how black people should feel about this, but let me just say that she grew up without her father (her black parent), so I can just assume how much of subconscious damage that does to someone. 

Doesn't justify her actions, but I can "see" why she would feel that way. 

Archived