💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

More Doja Cat tweets resurface

Delusional

Featured Posts

Delusional

“thinking about being Black can make any sensible person depressed. like just think about it wouldn’t being White make soo much more sense. life would have value.”

what did we expect from a girl who made a song about herself being a cow.. :interestinga:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

I just had the feeling all this time that stanning her would be the wrong thing. Glad I never even began.

lamaisongaga.com

Delusional
1 minute ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

I just had the feeling all this time that stanning her would be the wrong thing. Glad I never even began.

Same, I never saw the hype of Say So so I’m glad I never gave that song one full stream :madge:

Stone S

Ever since I read that one tweet where she justifies the use of the word *******, I’ve wanted nothing to do with her. Looks like I was ahead of my time once again 

Welcome to Industria

Delusional
Just now, Stone S said:

Ever since I read that one tweet where she justifies the use of the word *******, I’ve wanted nothing to do with her. Looks like I was ahead of my time once again 

ARTPOP tease :triggered: but yeah should have happened earlier 

Delusional

Ready for the white privileged gays to storm in this thread and say “cancel culture is toxic” and “she’s grown up” like when I made a thread about Jeffree Star founding a nazi makeup company

Stephen A Smith Lol GIF by ESPN

Delusional
1 minute ago, Rudz Xinc said:

I don't get it. What was she saying?

It would be better if everyone was white because life would have more value - and thinking of being black makes people depressed

Delusional
1 minute ago, riotx said:

how we know it’s not edited? 

Because with recent allegations against Doja there really isn’t any reason for them to be 

Rudz Xinc
Just now, DeIusional said:

It would be better if everyone was white because life would have more value - and thinking of being black makes people depressed

Ahhh.... that's what I thought, but I don't wanna misinterpret things, so I asked. Thanks for explaining.

Look at those clowns

Archived