Jump to content
celeb

More Doja Cat tweets resurface


Delusional

Featured Posts

xdxrovied

i really don't know how people see this and think about it as problematic instead of just sad. a poc talking about how much easier would it be to be white. it makes sense and it is just sad to see anyone losing their identity to white privilege.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional
Just now, SourCandy said:

She is NOT right and I'm no one to say on how black people should feel about this, but let me just say that she grew up without her father (her black parent), so I can just assume how much of subconscious damage that does to someone. 

Doesn't justify her actions, but I can "see" why she would feel that way. 

I understand what your saying but I don’t get what point your backing up atm :selena: 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu
2 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Wow, she's falling down on me

Water like misery :ally:

Fixed :triggered:

before there was love there was silence
Link to post
Share on other sites
ryhanna

The first thing people do when someone gets famous is stalk them to find a reason to hate them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
RadioIsOurs
Just now, DeIusional said:

The thing is Doja Cat is mixed. That is the issue here because it’s almost as if she’s siding with her “purer” side and that’s why people are angry, it’s the same as how people were angry with her saying the f word because she’s a female bisexual woman 

My point still stands, its her own struggle and while it's valid for black people to feel angry at her because she might be seen as taking advantage of her 'privilege', I think it's no other people's business to tell her how she should feel as a WOC. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Fixed :triggered:

Thank you but I'm not sure I want Doja to fall down on me. :poot:

Link to post
Share on other sites
ProfessionalClown

Look at the # thats trending now about saying sorry to her. Apparently her friends from TinyChat have said a lot of stuff was faked and some people from the group even blackmailed her with stuff to make her seem even worse than she was.

They said she obviously said some offensive troll stuff but any of the racist or homophobic stuff was completely fabricated.

That doesnt take away from the other stuff she did but the majority of everything was just apparently conjired up by people. Even the song was taken the wrong way. She apparently meant it as what if a blackam was doing what you were doing (dividing people) and how would you react. It apparently didnt come from any racist perspective, just more of a dark mindset. 

A lot of people who knew her even before she blew up have come out on her defense. There's a lot of stuff popping up that's debunking a lot of the rumors.

I just want Doja to say something BC ia actually enjoy her music and seems like she has an actual personality.. Plus say so (solo) is a literal bop so oof

Link to post
Share on other sites
xdxrovied
9 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

I’m in shock at reading this. So we should just be brushing off racist remarks and making them okay? Wtf is wrong with you? 

we should brush off anything that was said a decade ago at least. if she acknowledges this in the right way i see no reason to cancel her.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Steccazero
23 minutes ago, ear condom said:

b1e8c4f120e898e85c8ae9596bf616179557a5bf

OMG what is this gif, it gives me so much anxiety :rip:

pls get into this ***uettery
Link to post
Share on other sites
Pray4FameGa
5 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

I’m in shock at reading this. So we should just be brushing off racist remarks and making them okay? Wtf is wrong with you? 

You think that's racist? She's not white herself, she's clearly just struggling with stuff. Also, she could say much worse and I'd use the same argument. You can disagree, but let people express themselves. The whole idea of wanting to 'end' someone because they said something you disagree with is ridiculous and is actually more intolerant than anything they can say.

Real racism is not a pop star saying the world would be simpler if everyone was white on twitter, go and google real acts of racism. Jesus. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
MaryJaneHolland
Just now, DeIusional said:

I understand what your saying but I don’t get what point your backing up atm :selena: 

I'm not backing up anything really :selena: 

I can just kinda see why she would feel prejudiced towards a race that's her dad who she grew up without, whether it be black, asian, latin, whatever and on top of that all the things that discriminate and belittle the black people in America's everyday life...

I really hope I am wording everything correctly, this is such a touchy subject :selena: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am feeling as though her previous tweets are being misinterpreted. I'm not going to sit here and translate anything for anyone, nor am I attempting to defend Doja Cat - as this is not the only time something like that has happened to an entertainer, obviously... but is this what makes people feel better about themselves these days? There is this prevalent trend of scrutinizing entertainers and celebrities (cancel culture?), any chance we get, over anything they say or write (usually on the basis of your own personal, oppositional opinions or their political "incorrectness" as perceived by an audience).:interestinga:


Just remember some of you are going to make it big one day - whether it's genuine success, wealth, fame maybe even all of the above... who knows? But keep in mind all the controversial & political topics, opinions, photos and other sh*t you post on all these social media outlets (including GagaDaily). Don't even get me started on your publicized Grindr endeavors and OnlyFans profiles. :messga:

Don't let it come back to bite you in the ass because the world isn't so kind when more people know your name

Link to post
Share on other sites
RadioIsOurs
21 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

So lgbt people should also be allowed to be homophobic if they’re struggling with themselves? 

Well if you want me tbh almost all of us were probably homophobic to ourselves at one point, whether or not we outwardly state it or not. Hell I could remember hating myself so much, asking myself why I gotta be who I am. 

21 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

This would be like me saying "being gay is depressing i wish i could just be straight" and then ahving a bunch of rando's on the internet tell me how terrible of a person i am for my own internalized stigma and self-shaming lol

 Points made ^

Link to post
Share on other sites
ProfessionalClown
5 minutes ago, ModernXTC said:

I am feeling as though her previous tweets are being misinterpreted. I'm not going to sit here and translate anything for anyone, nor am I attempting to defend Doja Cat - as this is not the only time something like that has happened to an entertainer, obviously... but is this what makes people feel better about themselves these days? There is this prevalent trend of scrutinizing entertainers and celebrities (cancel culture?), any chance we get, over anything they say or write (usually on the basis of your own personal, oppositional opinions or their political "incorrectness" as perceived by an audience).:interestinga:


Just remember some of you are going to make it big one day - whether it's genuine success, wealth, fame maybe even all of the above... who knows? But keep in mind all the controversial & political topics, opinions, photos and other sh*t you post on all these social media outlets (including GagaDaily). Don't even get me started on your publicized Grindr endeavors and OnlyFans profiles. :messga:

Don't let it come back to bite you in the ass because the world isn't so kind when more people know your name

98% of this site would be canceled immediately. We need to be archived to be studied later down the road. Lmao 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...