💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

“Sine From Above” conversation

Lilbit

Featured Posts

Lilbit

In part six of Gaga’s interview with Zane Lowe she mentions a theory she’s familiar with that explains where space, and time began - a singular “feminine” sound wave. 
I had never heard of this before, and it sounds quite interesting. I’ve searched every combination of words, and phrases that I can think of to look into what she’s going on about, and I cannot find anything....

things about om, evidence of primordial sound waves, and gnostic beliefs, but not what she mentions....

Is anyone else familiar with this story at all? 

Seeka

Hmm. I'm a little lax on my mythos. But a lot of mythology starts with chaos. 

So some combo of that and what stuff Grimes and crew has probably been infusing her with. Grimes has a lot of unknown beliefs, like the Roka Basilisk theory. 

It sounds very new wave. Neo-Pagan. Maybe a combination of math and religion. 

ferretti

I also thought it was really interesting and I have never quite heard anything like it before. I did see searching and didn't see anything. It did sound somewhat similar to the 'Origin of Love' mythos from "Hedwig and the Angry Inch." Forever a fave (and I'd bet one of Gaga's too).

disco stick tester, inquire within

bluemoon

i just watched her interview with zane last night and when she mentioned that part.  It reminds of the gnostic belief about Sophia,  the spirit who fashioned all things into existence.  Gnosticism states that Sophia is a frequency,  kinda like the songs of the Ainur in the silmarillion 

kizurl

You can't find it because it's false belief. There's only one true God.

"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."- Genesis 1:3

Lilbit
23 hours ago, bluemoon said:

i just watched her interview with zane last night and when she mentioned that part.  It reminds of the gnostic belief about Sophia,  the spirit who fashioned all things into existence.  Gnosticism states that Sophia is a frequency,  kinda like the songs of the Ainur in the silmarillion 

I thought so too. 

It will probably never happen, but girl needs to elaborate lol

ProfessionalClown
22 hours ago, kizurl said:

You can't find it because it's false belief. There's only one true God.

"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."- Genesis 1:3

And ny god also said something similar.

"Its Britney B!tch"- The Holy Spearit 5:1

Your point is :triggered:

ice bear

spirituality in general has some very popular shared themes and terms such as sacred feminine, golden frequency, the one that is many, dance of yin and yang and so on

i think she just put these concepts in her words, her perspective

a good intro to the subject is alan watts 

ice heard one side from above

Archived