💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Tracklist structure theory

imitalian

Featured Posts

imitalian

Maybe I’m late, but since we know the album is divided in sections by the three Chromatica interludes I think that:

- the first section songs (Alice, Stupid Love, Rain On Me, Free Woman, Fun Tonight) are gonna be the most commercial, radio friendly, uplifiting, disco-house inspired tracks of the album, based on what we have already heard and the titles of the songs.:lolly:

- the second section (911, Plastic Doll, Sour Candy, Enigma, Replay) are gonna be songs with more experimental tunes, more avantgarde and less radio friendly than the first section, maybe more techno inspired with a darker vibe.:v:

- the thrid section (Sine From Above, 1000 Doves) the power dance ballads much like Gypsy or TEOG.:kiss:

- Babylon, a perfect closer to wrap up the album and welcome listeners in gay heaven.:bye:

What do you guys think, do you agree? 
-6 DAYS

derpmonster

Yeah. I feel like Act II will be more serious and explore darker stuff more explicitly than Act I.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Magic Mike

that'd be amazing, I hope you're true :bradley:

though why SOPHIE isn't throughout the alleged second experimental section? :bradley:

2School4Cool

I think this is a great theory and I agree with it from what I’ve heard. I love that Act III is all about healing, from paying tribute to music (Sine From Above) go dancing to the gossip which once was such a negative force in her life (Babylon).

I love the idea of this album being split into acts, it really sounds like this album tells a story and I can’t wait to listen to it all from beginning to end.

See The Best In Everyone

SCHEISSEMONTRE

I see that actually happening 

1 minute ago, flavio said:

that'd be amazing, I hope you're true :bradley:

though why SOPHIE isn't throughout the alleged second experimental section? :bradley:

also why are y'all so obsessed with SOPHIE being on Chromatica:selena:

Mychal

Grim
6 minutes ago, imitalian said:

- the second section (911, Plastic Doll, Sour Candy, Enigma, Replay) are gonna be songs with more experimental tunes, more avantgarde and less radio friendly than the first section, maybe more techno inspired with a darker vibe.:v:

If that turns out to be the case I maybe have to move out to the forest and just stare into nothingness because my mind's about to be blown away:firega:

I'm probably wrong

Grim
2 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

also why are y'all so obsessed with SOPHIE being on Chromatica:selena:

Gaga would slay on SOPHIE producted distorted harsh bass dance song:nooo::firega: 

I'm probably wrong

littlepotter

I think this is a very... simplistic way to look at it. I'm sure they're not divided by genre but by theme. And she made that clear in the interview when she said that in the third act she's reached the level of self-acceptance and is ready to look upon broad themes like God (Sine From Above)

chaeri pls

imitalian
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I think this is a very... simplistic way to look at it. I'm sure they're not divided by genre but by theme. And she made that clear in the interview when she said that in the third act she's reached the level of self-acceptance and is ready to look upon broad themes like God (Sine From Above)

Yes, of course i think the songs will be connected by themes as well! Its just the overall tracklist gives me this vibe knowing the producers and the featured artists

Magic Mike
4 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

y'all so obsessed with SOPHIE being on Chromatica

to be true a collab between the two would destroy us sonically, but it would also take Gaga to other levels of experimentation.

since the album is all about unification and healing through the most refined pop sound, it probably didn't make sense for SOPHIE to be among the producers, as they work with pc music/intellectual aesthetic

elijahfan

Yep, it seems like the album is divided in several acts, and I find it pretty interesting we've only heard songs from the 1st act so far, which makes me curious regarding what we haven't heard yet.

6 minutes ago, flavio said:

to be true a collab between the two would destroy us sonically, but it would also take Gaga to other levels of experimentation.

since the album is all about unification and healing through the most refined pop sound, it probably didn't make sense for SOPHIE to be among the producers, as they work with pc music/intellectual aesthetic

Well, I used to be 1000% excited for a SOPHIE collab, but after hearing several songs from the album and starting to understand where it's going sonically, I feel like SOPHIE would be a bit too batshit crazy for it. But please Gaga, do surprise me :ally:

DiskoBaby

I'm starting to believe every song on the album is going to be commercial and mainstream friendly. This is Lady Gaga's return to pop and I think she wants to play it safe by making music you can dance too and not put out any tracks that might offend anyone or sound too weird. 

Maybe I'm wrong, idk but that just feels like the direction she's going in. 

ArtpopAct2

I don’t know if the second section will be more experimental or something, but I do see them being darker dance tracks. Though I wonder where sour candy fits. 

Just noticed that each section has one collab.

Archived