Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Tracklist structure theory

imitalian

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez
43 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I think this is a very... simplistic way to look at it. I'm sure they're not divided by genre but by theme. And she made that clear in the interview when she said that in the third act she's reached the level of self-acceptance and is ready to look upon broad themes like God (Sine From Above)

I agree. They seem divided by theme, and not by the way they sound. The first act seems like it's all about the lighter subject matter such as self-love, self acceptance, empowerment, fighting through pain, and enjoying life. The second act seems like it will talk about darker subject matter like Gaga's anti-psychotic medication, PTSD (possibly), heartbreak, having to hide who you are/being anonymous, and losing her sense of self, and the third act is all about her coming to terms with herself, and knowing who God is, finding peace within herself, and then at the end, Babylon, she'll sing about gossip, something that has run her life, and still does.

He/him/his

If I remember right, Bloodpop said the Sophie produced song was TBA, so I assume we'll find out when the album drops. I think she'll be a part of Plastic Doll. Also, there is supposed to be a song with Grimes production and background vocals.

BABBLYON

I wonder what Sour Candy is about considering it seems to be in a darker place since 911 is about Gaga's meds, Enigma seems to be about her opinion on social media, and Plastic Doll seems to be about how she doesn't feel like a real human 

teatree123

I am so excited to find out what she has in store for us this album!!!

What section is everyone most looking forward to hear?

Based on the singles I can’t wait to hear what the rest of Chromatica I has in store!

Grim
28 minutes ago, lg5 said:

If I remember right, Bloodpop said the Sophie produced song was TBA, so I assume we'll find out when the album drops. I think she'll be a part of Plastic Doll. Also, there is supposed to be a song with Grimes production and background vocals.

This. Is. The. Best. News. EVAH:messga: I really hope that's true

Spoiler

Watch me sliding into your pms on Friday to meltdown if I don't hear Grimes or SOPHIE on the album:trollga::billie:

I'm probably wrong

Noir

I can see this happening with the second section being darker pop songs with very sad stories behind them 

crackhead
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Well, I used to be 1000% excited for a SOPHIE collab, but after hearing several songs from the album and starting to understand where it's going sonically, I feel like SOPHIE would be a bit too batshit crazy for it. But please Gaga, do surprise me :ally:

Sophie is actually a really good house music producer tho! I could see something like Nothing More to Say or even a song like Reason Why fitting in pretty well. 

JRCF29

Inb4 everything past Act I is a Florence Welch collab sampling Hey Girl, Fashion!, and Teeth

Don't Call Me Gaga

Patrick Garcia

I'm so hyped for Alice!! :giveup: It feels like early pre-ARTPOP era.

4 hours ago, GayPrideUnicorn said:

This. Is. The. Best. News. EVAH:messga: I really hope that's true

Hide contents

Watch me sliding into your pms on Friday to meltdown if I don't hear Grimes or SOPHIE on the album:trollga::billie:

There's a telegram channel I've been subscribed to, I'm not sure if I've seen anyone discuss it here. It's gotta be the real deal because they were taking about rain on me. fun tonight, and a lot of other things about the album back in March. If their info is true, then Kesha was supposed to be on a song originally too because she was featured on one dog the early demos. Let me see if I can find the channel

Edit: I found it but not gonna post it because it contains all the leaks. But it's out there. 

Notable Info from it (3/27) :

-They have 27 tracks, including demos

-2 versions of ROM (solo and Ari) 

-their favorite song is fun tonight

-he talks about the different demos of Babylon and one sounds 'exactly like fame by David bowie'

-compares the album to roisin Murphy + bloodpop + Carly rae

-song co produced with grimes

-features Ari, Blackpink, and Kesha on an early demo of one of the songs doesn't specify which one

Archived