Zane Lowe's favorite track is Alice

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EuphoricVibez
42 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

idk what to expect from Alice... the title makes me imagine a song like Joanne but it's the first song on an album full of big dance tracks so... I'm intrigued 

maybe it's about Alice (In Wonderland)? it being named after her childhood dog is more likely but who knows, I feel like she'd call it Arabella if named after any of her dead pets

She said on the interview that it's indeed Alice in Wonderland inspired. She even recited some lyrics like "My name's not Alice, but I'll keep looking for Wonderland".

He/him/his

Anderson123

I don't think we're ready for the transition between Alice - Stupid Love - Rain On Me - Free Woman - Fun Tonight. It's going to scalp me so good. 

YourCureness

I read the track list and saw a song titled Alice, I just knew that that is the song will be lit. 

Damon

I'm hyped for Alice since we know now it is about Wonderland, I expect a trippy dance song :vegas:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Bad Kids

Whenever Alice I think Of Avril Lavigne and Alice in Resident Evil

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Hybrid AT
8 minutes ago, Twitter said:

He also likes Free Woman too. :enigma:

TASTE :vegas:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived