💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey shares new poem "Patent leather do-over"

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

derpmonster
9 minutes ago, Bambino said:

And what if it was? Don't forget how far Gaga went promoting DWUW on Twitter.

not really the same :rip: the DWUW tweets were references to things people had said about her. They didn't name and attack other musicians and weren't in her voice as authentic notes either

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water

roses are red

violets are blue

you're a flop

you can keep it boo

she/her

Pray4FameGa
31 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

not really the same :rip: the DWUW tweets were references to things people had said about her. They didn't name and attack other musicians and weren't in her voice as authentic notes either

OMG she wasn’t attacking anyone.

She was simply highlighting a double standard when it comes to women in music.

Seriously, attacking?? It was a think piece. People be so snowflakey these days it’s unreal.

PlasticPrincess
Just now, Pray4FameGa said:

Seriously, attacking?? It was a think piece. People be so snowflakey these days it’s unreal.

This. This is why conservatives are so extreme and hate anybody who doesn't agree with them bc some people love to be fake sensitive and fake angered at EVERYTHING under the sun :fail:

Jose P
48 minutes ago, Mavis Gary said:

Roses are red

violets are blue

lana’s a mess

and a racist too

:awkney:

Wow you’re so clever and hilarious 

derpmonster
8 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

Y'all will defend anything for your faves :toofunny:

Keep throwing around "snowflake" for no reason. Did I say I was offended? Nope. Does that mean I have to think her take was reasonable? No. There was absolutely no reason to namedrop there and she came off as a shady B. :shrug:

And I say this as someone who stans neither Lana nor any of the other women she mentioned.

The double standard point she was allegedly trying to make was very different from what she wrote and could've been articulated so much better.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ice bear

the golden palmtree

and the gods & monsters bit

and addressing submissiveness

hmmmm 

tumblr_oo9d8fNo861tgd2z4o1_540.gif

ice heard one side from above

Mavis Gary
5 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Wow you’re so clever and hilarious 

Gurl. Issa joke. Don’t @ me when Honeymoon is one of the greatest albums to be released in the history of mankind.

46 minutes ago, Cookies said:

roses are red

violets are blue

you're a flop

you can keep it boo

I love this poem about yourself ❤️

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, warholastar said:

I love this poem about yourself ❤️

200.gif

she/her

Moonlight on Water

@warholastar all in all, i mean no rudeness or disrespect, just playing around. but it was just a joke. tbh i expect myself to want the poetry album but i don't want to be a hardcore fan of hers. buuuut it is possible that the messages were taken out of context, who knows

she/her

7 minutes ago, Cookies said:

@warholastar all in all, i mean no rudeness or disrespect, just playing around. but it was just a joke. tbh i expect myself to want the poetry album but i don't want to be a hardcore fan of hers. buuuut it is possible that the messages were taken out of context, who knows

I was just kidding too, it wasn’t to be rude or something idc about celebrities feuds or behavior (but if it comes to sexual assault or domestic violence) so chill ❤️

Moonlight on Water
11 hours ago, warholastar said:

I was just kidding too, it wasn’t to be rude or something idc about celebrities feuds or behavior (but if it comes to sexual assault or domestic violence) so chill ❤️

oh i understand!! usually i try to build a wall around me because there are a lot of sassy people here and urghghgh i don't want any arguments or anythingg :runhug:

she/her

Archived