4 hours ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

but it will be clustered with fancams :poot:

Yeah I take that back. Fancams are why we can't have nice things :icega:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God Control

Cancel culture is a cancer and it’s been long cancelled by me. Screw that hate mob mentality that desires blood rather then rehabilitation or the betterment of society.

Twitter
6 hours ago, Monsterabriel said:

Yes, we need to get it trending on @Twitter #cancelcultureisoverparty

Good luck trying that. Today everyone loves to cancel somebody. :messga:

yes and

Anyway, Lizzy Grant was not cancelled for too long :billie:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Modern Ecstasy2
4 hours ago, lovedillon said:

This response looks a lot like the replies of all those “feminists” who chose to invalidate Lana & her individual experience in the industry & made it a race issue when no one asked you to, in turn proving Lana’s exact point. You tried though.

“No one asked you to” 😂 people are allowed to make threads about whatever they want & express their feelings, we don’t need to ask you if we can. If you don’t like it then ignore it instead of blasting people with 1st grade level shade.

Read what you wrote.

First paragraph: “no one asked you to”

Second paragraph: dragging someone for saying “no one asked you to”.

Make it make sense.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

River

#OverPartiesAreOverParty

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Enigma

Lana being cancelled for SO little is absolutely stupid. Teach her better or something, sure. But that wasn’t anything that warranted cancellation.

I’m mind blown that child raper 6ix9ine has not been cancelled tho. He should be right ****ing now.

The moral threshold of straight people and gays is world apart. We should focus our energies on that human pile of trash instead of nitpicking at females we stan.

beaublue
5 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Read what you wrote.

First paragraph: “no one asked you to”

Second paragraph: dragging someone for saying “no one asked you to”.

Make it make sense.

Went right over your head, didn’t it? 😂 if you don’t get that I replied in the first paragraph with what I was condemning in the second to get my point across then honestly? Biiig oof 😅

Yes, over the past couple of years i think its ridiculous how something that somebody has said years ago can ruin a career. Hasn't everybody said something stupid/something they regret at one point in there lives ? and I'm not making excuses for the ignorant and harmful things they may do/say. Its just that i think with people wanting to harm themselves/take there own lives because of other people "cancelling" them is just horrible. 

TortureMeOnReplay
12 hours ago, DiskoBaby said:

Just judging by your example, what Roseanne did was not racist. She's not racist for making a joke.

Look at it this way, if she made the same joke about a white person, would people have been offended? If a black celebrity made the same joke about the same recipient would they be considered racist? 

Roseanne was just a victim of making fun of the "wrong type" of people and people got all up and arms about it. It was just a way of putting a white person "in their place" 

I still don't believe she meant anything malicious about it. It was just a harmless tasteless joke. 

11 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

Omg. I 100% agree.

I’m a huge Roseanne fan, I grew up watching her show (I still do). What she said was definitely rude, but it wasn’t explicitly racist, people just chose to interpret it that way. I don’t wanna use the excuse that “she’s a comedian” but yeah.... it was supposed to be humorous (it wasn’t though). I don’t believe she’d intentionally say a racist and ignorant remark like that on a public platform. That was very stupid, absolutely. I don’t think her career had to end like that though. 

I have a strong feeling that people already disliked her because of her pro-Trump comments/agenda. (Did I support that? Hell no. But I still looked up to her as a comedian.) I think if it wasn’t for that, the backlash might’ve been less extreme. I’m honestly disappointed that she would even say something stupid like that on TWITTER, I mean she’s such a big star and her sitcom had been revived after 20 years which was AMAZING to have even happened in the first place. It’s all such a sad, sad situation... :( But I’m so glad the show is still going on though as The Conners. I’ve watched it about every week when it airs! But I really wish she was still on the show, it’s just not the same.

Roseanne has been problematic before her last tweet that got her "cancelled". Including dressing up as Hitler, quoting people out of context to defend herself, and trying to pass off conspiracy theories as facts. This isn't someone that needs a platform.

Dramatica

GP especially people on Twitter react way worse than celebrities do when they go off track. Like during every #DemiIsOverParty you'd see people body shaming her, calling her nasty names and spreading her old tweets which are taken out of context. It's like: You are a celebrity you deserve to get cyberbullied/mistreated and not even have the right to respond to that

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

StrawberryBlond

Cancelling should only be for the most extreme forms of bad behaviour. Not saying something close-minded online when you were 18 and still developing your brain and your world view especially when you're nothing like that anymore. Shaming for stuff years ago suggests that no one can change and that if someone's rotten, they always were and always will be. Hardly woke in the era of mental health awareness. I think these people underestimate how the accused can get a hate mob sent to them, which is a horrible thing to do to someone unless they're a wanted criminal. Their families who had nothing to do with what they said and did can get harassed too. What happened to the days of just quietly disliking things a celebrity did or only saying so to those closest to you? Why the need to blast them all over the internet and shame them? Those who do this need to take a good long look at themselves and you know they'd be crying if the same thing happened to them.

Archived