Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you miss any of Them?

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

gagafrontrow

Troy.

(LG fired him after he did a business transaction she did not approve of while she was recovering from her hip injury. She said it on Howard Stern. At the time Troy was also branching out to many other products, and I don't think LG liked it. So she hired his assistant and continued building a stable of yes people around her.)

www.gagafrontrow.com

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Axel

GARIBAY MY BOY...... :bradley:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

22 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

44001 Space Cowboy

laurieann-gibson-dancescene-p.jpg Laurieann Gibson

terry_richardson.jpg Terry Richardson

21a0e51299b20ba84c8839ddbdfe321f_400x400 Fernando Garibay

25marina1-superJumbo.jpg Marina Abramovic

A-5661183-1514413377-6248.jpeg.jpg Lady Starlight

920x920.jpg Semi Precious Weapons

Beyonce-2010.jpg Bey <3

I miss these ones

GerMonsterNotta

I think it would be cool to see a throwback to Gaga's roots and connection with Lady Starlight the future, maybe a short video cameo.....

What happened with her and Gaga, are they on good terms and just took off on separate paths?

Vergil

I miss Space Cowboy, Lady Starlight, Tara and the (kinda stupid but super talented) choreographer. I forgot her name.

edit: oh and Fernando too

nathantj594

There will be no shade of Lady Starlight and her hourlong preshows of her pushing random buttons on a MacBook while the dad who, for some reason, brought his 6 year old to the Lady Gaga concert puts her on his shoulders and gets cussed out by the gay guy behind him who says “Put her down I can’t ****ing see through your daughter’s fat ass head” and a fight almost breaks out, and the gay guy’s friend stars calling him a ******* who’s gonna make them miss Gaga if they fight, and the old lesbian lady next to them who calls her a stupid bitch for saying *******, and another fight almost breaks out, and my ex boyfriend is having a transcendental crisis because he ate too many edibles and I’m trying to get him to stop crying and throwing himself on me, and the old lesbian lady asking if he’s okay, and the gay guy’s friend telling her to mind her own ****ing business, and yet another fight almost breaks out, meanwhile Lady Starlight is still on stage pressing buttons. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

En_Sabah_Nur
52 minutes ago, nathantj594 said:

There will be no shade of Lady Starlight and her hourlong preshows of her pushing random buttons on a MacBook while the dad who, for some reason, brought his 6 year old to the Lady Gaga concert puts her on his shoulders and gets cussed out by the gay guy behind him who says “Put her down I can’t ****ing see through your daughter’s fat ass head” and a fight almost breaks out, and the gay guy’s friend stars calling him a ******* who’s gonna make them miss Gaga if they fight, and the old lesbian lady next to them who calls her a stupid bitch for saying *******, and another fight almost breaks out, and my ex boyfriend is having a transcendental crisis because he ate too many edibles and I’m trying to get him to stop crying and throwing himself on me, and the old lesbian lady asking if he’s okay, and the gay guy’s friend telling her to mind her own ****ing business, and yet another fight almost breaks out, meanwhile Lady Starlight is still on stage pressing buttons. 

Just a typical day at a Gagz Concert!  :poot:👌🏾

Egypt. W

En_Sabah_Nur
2 hours ago, mxnster said:

I want her to collab w/ Slimane again

340?cb=20120125114925 this photo was iconic

Beyyyyyyyyyyyond ICONIC!  :legend:

Egypt. W

God Control

I miss Steven Klein and Marina Abramovic and I miss Nicola Formichetti, after whom her outfits never became as inspirational or as original as they used to be.

4 hours ago, nathantj594 said:

starlight : i see them.. but i pretend i do not! -presses alt+f+h+i+3+2+0-

Archived