Do you miss any of Them?

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hardcore1996
2 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I wonder what happened between her and Garibay. He obviously made a good impression on her with DITD and seemed so vital in the creation of Born This Way as a whole. But he hasn't been mentioned since.

Their work was magic :giveup:

someone here said it was because he accepted the royalties he got from Madonna preforming BTW on her tour and it left a sour taste in her mouth 

12 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Was I calling him a pedophile or a creep? No, I was not.

The fact Troy forced Gaga to do things she didn't want to do and didn't allow her to express her full self is wrong, that is why I won't miss him at all. 

I'm grateful for the help he had in Gaga's early career, but that isn't all his doing, its Gaga's too.

And look now, she received all these awards, a #1 hit (more with ROM), sold millions of albums and is applauded by the GP more than ever, even without Troy.

He was put in the same class as a creep and pedophile by you, I dunno - seemed like you were. He picked her up as a struggling artist at the bottom of Interscope's roster and made her a massive superstar. She had full creative control (many artists do not get that) and he had most control over the marketing and business decisions. There was clearly creative and business differences happening behind the scenes that we may never know about. (and I don't think he put her mental health or welfare first in many instances) But until we know all the details, speculative judgment needs to be kept to a minimum.

12 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

He was good at managing her as an asset, but not as a person. A good manager knows when the artist has to slow down, in order to keep going in the long run. He messed that up big time, and Gaga is still suffering the consequences today.

Like Gaga said: it's one thing to put a train on the tracks, but if you just keep accelerating, at some point the train will crash.

Good point xo He didn't manage that well.

Rat Boy
12 hours ago, PussPuss said:

This one's name is on the tip of my tongue. :huh:

I think that's Perez Hilton. :oprah: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

10 hours ago, hardcore1996 said:

someone here said it was because he accepted the royalties he got from Madonna preforming BTW on her tour and it left a sour taste in her mouth 

that sounds so untrue

hardcore1996
3 hours ago, Rio said:

that sounds so untrue

ya it might be i just read it on here once :laughga:

Cello

Terry gives me such creepy vibes. :cryga:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Bon Gonzalez

None of them. I stanned Gaga only bc of her. She can go with anyone and I would not mind. We'll still stan for ha! :firega: 

steven

I kinda miss Semi Precious Weapons because I liked their music at that time and because the lead singer was a hottie. :toofunny: But otherwise, I don't really miss them at all even if they were part of Gaga's success in a way.

Chromatography

where did lady starlight ever go?

gibsons choreography was better, and terry’s photos are bomb but he’s so gross

39 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

ya it might be i just read it on here once :laughga:

I do wonder what happened between them ngl

raragaga

jo is the only answer

xoxo

Archived