other

Plastic Doll

Grim

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker
5 minutes ago, GayPrideUnicorn said:

I would DIE:bradley: :firega:

I wish it was Friday already :giveup:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Grim
Just now, Bloody hooker said:

I wish it was Friday already :giveup:

Five more days:nooo:

I'm probably wrong

Suuus
16 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

Could Plastic Doll be the Donatella, Scheiße, or Dance in the Dark of the album instrumental wise? 90’s house drums with chords, but make it dark electro house and techno. She could talk about how she’s not an superficial, artificial plastic doll. The slayage :giveup:

What if the video (if there will be one) is like her Paper Magazine photoshoot?

img.jpg?width=980

She’s the one being manufactured and controlled, but she’s becoming more self aware and breaks free. A reverse G.U.Y. situation if that makes sense.

Omg that would be so epic

2School4Cool

I think this is what Plastic Doll is about.

She also referenced the “every single day, yeah, I dig a grave” lyric around that time in the interview if I remember correctly. Does anyone have any guesses as to whether or not that lyric going to be in Plastic Doll? I’m really curious to know what that lyric comes from.

See The Best In Everyone

Grim
8 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

She also referenced the “every single day, yeah, I dig a grave” lyric around that time in the interview if I remember correctly. Does anyone have any guesses as to whether or not that lyric going to be in Plastic Doll? I’m really curious to know what that lyric comes from.

I was thinking the same:oprah: It could be. Death is very human experience and at that point it's a game she plays, playing human when she feels robotic. Idk I'm not good with analyzing lyrics

I'm probably wrong

PawsUpJago

I love how she dropped so many track titles in conversation, it was really cool to get a bit of background on what Enigma and Fun Tonight were about as those were the one that I was wondering about the meaning of most besides the ones wed heard described already 

I hope it’s not like Donatello. That song was great for the first couple listens but it got real old real fast :bradley:

I hope it’s not like Donatello. That song was great for the first couple listens but it got real old real fast :bradley:

If it's something like that I'll collapse... I gotta say I LOVE when she does that contrast between deep, emotional lyrics and euphoric uptempo beats. :cryga:

EuphoricVibez
1 hour ago, 2School4Cool said:

I think this is what Plastic Doll is about.

I figured it would be Plastic Doll, or Replay based on the lyrics

He/him/his

Archived