💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Daisies to #1?

JRCF29

Featured Posts

Francesca Cipriani
1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

where it's going to chart. In all seriousness I predict in the bottom third of the chart

I predict a #80 on billboard hot100 :billie:

Katy isn't starting the Era in the right way

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Francesca Cipriani
1 hour ago, prttlttlmnstr said:

Why the shade? 

why not? it's fun to shade

Mavis Gary
Just now, Francesca Cipriani said:

why not? it's fun to shade

Imagine watching Drag Race without the shade. :air:

Francesca Cipriani
Just now, Mavis Gary said:

Imagine watching Drag Race without the shade. :air:

omg exactly, shade is the salt of the entertainment :lolly: 

Rj Barker
3 minutes ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

I predict a #80 on billboard hot100 :billie:

Katy isn't starting the Era in the right way

Shes had some great promo spots so it should be doing better than it is. Either its the GP hasnt connected to the song or it will serve longevity and climb slowly. It wouldn't be the first time its happened. And katy is still a force to be reckoned with. I wouldnt count her out yet.  Its very interesting to see though considering how strong her numbers used to be.

littlepotter

Things like this are the reason all the other fanbases hate us. We really are insufferable huh

chaeri pls

JRCF29
29 minutes ago, HAUSOFTHOMAS said:

dumb question but what is the best way to help a song get to number 1 via itunes if you have already bought the song? Can i buy again or should i buy the music video (i want to help itunes lead in UK)  :neyde:

There was something about this over on the ROM charting thread I think...

Don't Call Me Gaga

shame

we don't need to give katycats a justification for firing back at us

from what i've seen, many of katy's fans have been really supportive of gaga and ari's collab. some are even lamenting katy's underperformance and wishing she delivered a serve like gaga did. let's all try to maintain the peace

we should learn to be grateful bc nice things can be taken away easily

angels forever, forever angels

ChromaticRaccoon

Well it wont hit #1.. It's been claimed :firega:

But, no, stop being mean to Katy, it's unjustified. 

She's nothing but sweet and kind, she's produced countless bops, simply because she hasn't been charting as high in recent years doesn't mean she isn't still slaying. (@G.U.Y, one of Gaga's best, but it charted horribly)

Y'all just gotta enjoy the music, and stop focusing on other artists, let's put this energy into keeping ROM in the Top 10 for weeks. This bop's gotta win 2020!

JRCF29
1 hour ago, shame said:

from what i've seen, many of katy's fans have been really supportive of gaga and ari's collab

And when Katy comes out with another good song, I will also support it the same way I supported NRO, Dark Horse,  and Roar

Don't Call Me Gaga

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick
5 hours ago, prttlttlmnstr said:

Why the shade? 
Let’s practice kindness even in times when we feel like Gaga is “winning”. :hug:

This^

There were times where Katy was blowing Gaga out of the water and her stans were vicious. We didn't like it so why do the same to them when Gaga's on top? Let's show that we can rise above that noise and toxicity and show support for other pop girlies.

Gaga's in good shape. We have no reason to be shady or hateful when we should be excited and optimistic of what's to come :flutter:

🖤

Archived