Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Daisies to #1?

JRCF29

Featured Posts

Mavis Gary
11 minutes ago, Electric Mary said:

I cant wait for the next solo single to see if threads like this mocking other artists positions will take place.:teehee:

That’s a little shady yourself miss thang :sure:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mocchi
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

Please, tell me what I'm doing:selena:

Ok, maybe you are not doing, but it seems you are doing :trollga:

JRCF29
Just now, AMURER said:

Ok, maybe you are not doing, but it seems you are doing :trollga:

Teenage Dream is one of the best pop albums of the past 30 years, I was obsessed with Roar when it came out even though I was like 10, Dark Horse is one of the best songs of the 2010s, and I even think NRO is a cute bop. 

Canadian Comedy GIF by CBC

Don't Call Me Gaga

Electric Mary
1 minute ago, Mavis Gary said:

That’s a little shady yourself miss thang :sure:

its called being realistic, we dont know the future, right know she's winning and I'm here for it! But we cant be hypocrites and preach kindness and respect when she's flopping and then start acting like before when she's slaying the charts.

Rj Barker
2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

So am I, and these aren't even people I know. I honestly thought it would be pretty lowkey and lighthearted, people say much nastier things

It was lighthearted, there isn't anything vicious in your OP, you do you love. 

5e3a2d502a2804a55641789f84ecde9a.gif

EuphoricVibez

Tbh, the hate towards Katy, and Gaga needs to end. If it doesn't, I'm throwing y'all in the bin :trollga:

He/him/his

Mavis Gary
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

Teenage Dream is one of the best pop albums of the past 30 years, I was obsessed with Roar when it came out even though I was like 10, Dark Horse is one of the best songs of the 2010s, and I even think NRO is a cute bop. 

Canadian Comedy GIF by CBC

Don’t forget Harleys In Hawaii, the best song of 2019. :queenga:

JRCF29
2 minutes ago, Mavis Gary said:

Don’t forget Harleys In Hawaii, the best song of 2019. :queenga:

Sis if my experience is any indication, you about to get dragged to Chromatica and back:bradley:

Don't Call Me Gaga

HAUSOFTHOMAS

dumb question but what is the best way to help a song get to number 1 via itunes if you have already bought the song? Can i buy again or should i buy the music video (i want to help itunes lead in UK)  :neyde:

EuphoricVibez
3 minutes ago, Mavis Gary said:

Don’t forget Harleys In Hawaii, the criminally underrated song of 2019. :queenga:

Fixed :ally:

He/him/his

Nuggets
22 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I only intended to make a little lighthearted joke, but I've been dragged like never before:enigma: I find it so interesting that a little joke thread about Daisies would generate more backlash than the constant negative-for-the-sake-of-negativity posts about Gaga

I'm probably being too sensitive but it's just the amount of hate Katy has received since the Daisies announcement has been so tiring and maybe people are just not having it anymore

First people were accusing her of trying to overshadow ROM (and still do btw)

After that, once the MV was out people started to poke fun at its YT views and started to trash the song :emma:

Oh, and let's not forget about the Grammy thread :rip:

I usually check the Charts thread to see how other artists are doing and there were people YAASing every post that had to do with Daisies poor performance on the charts 

Oh, and there were a couple of people posting a pic that said RIP Katy Perry 2008 - 2013 there :poot:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Mavis Gary
2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Sis if my experience is any indication, you about to get dragged to Chromatica and back:bradley:

Um, excuse me ma’am, I’m not joking :koons:

JRCF29
2 minutes ago, Mavis Gary said:

Um, excuse me ma’am, I’m not joking :koons:

I will give you this- there is something pleasing to the ear about the "harleys in hawaii-ii-ii" part

Don't Call Me Gaga

Rj Barker
2 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

I'm probably being too sensitive but it's just the amount of hate Katy has received since the Daisies announcement has been so tiring and maybe people are just not having it anymore

First people were accusing her of trying to overshadow ROM (and still do btw)

After that, once the MV was out people started to poke fun at its YT views and started to trash the song :emma:

Oh, and let's not forget about the Grammy thread :rip:

I usually check the Charts thread to see how other artists are doing and there were people YAASing every post that had to do with Daisies poor performance on the charts 

Oh, and there were a couple of people posting a pic that said RIP Katy Perry 2008 - 2013 there :poot:

but that doesn't mean the OP of this has to fall on his sword for all the other hatred spewed everywhere,

No one has clapped back at any of these other threads slating katy or gaga or other artists, and this guy gets roasted for a lighthearted post. It wasn't fair really. (I'm not having a go at you by the way and I can understand why you've been irked by the other comments in other threads and on twitter etc) :kara:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived